6 Screenshots

About This File

slow motion - no talking :)

giving my belly a much deserved  CBD oil rub after my shower in a tight bra and thong.. i jiggle my huge round belly for you, although it is so heavy🥵 .. afterwards i try on my work pants to show how tight they are getting around my fat growing belly 💗 .. then i try on a purple top which is what i normally wear at work.. you can see how much my belly sticks out and spills out of my pants, almost bursting out of them.. i then try on a much older work top i have not worn in years.. it is sooo tight!! 🥵 i sit down to show you how tight it really is 😮 needless to say i have definitely outgrown that top and im even starting to grow out of my current work clothes 😝😍 

What's New in Version 10/16/2023 07:31 PM

Released

slow motion - no talking :)

giving my belly a much deserved  CBD oil rub after my shower in a tight bra and thong.. i jiggle my huge round belly for you, although it is so heavy🥵 .. afterwards i try on my work pants to show how tight they are getting around my fat growing belly 💗 .. then i try on a purple top which is what i normally wear at work.. you can see how much my belly sticks out and spills out of my pants, almost bursting out of them.. i then try on a much older work top i have not worn in years.. it is sooo tight!! 🥵 i sit down to show you how tight it really is 😮 needless to say i have definitely outgrown that top and im even starting to grow out of my current work clothes 😝😍 

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.