5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so stuffed full of waffles that I can literally feel myself widening 🀀 my shirt won't even cover my huge gut! 5+ mins of fatty fun ☺️

I just couldn't help myself from indulging in a huge snack to satisfy my growing appetite πŸ˜‹

Watch me struggle to pull my top down over my fat belly as I play with it and fat chat about how much of a piggy I've been lately 🐷

Encourage me to keep eating and eating so I can give into my gluttony and outgrow all my clothes πŸ₯΅

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

rich09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I like the fact the shirt "fits" and when you pull it down it goes back to an amazing position for the viewer also the comments about how that shirt won't fit is entertaining I will say missed opportunity for a bellybutton playΒ 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! I do love belly button play and feature it in some of my other clips ☺️

Link to review
RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can't get enough of this angle and your fat chat 😍🀀

Response from the author:

Tysm for your great review! Can't wait to hear what you think of my other clips 😊

Link to review