3 Screenshots

About This File

31 mins! Come with me through an afternoon with pizza, candy, belly play and a really gassy belly with some good farts. 

After eating the pizza and some candy while you get a look on my fat fupa, I get really gassy and my belly is making some good sounds (I tried to capture them ❤️). I want to go and take a nap and take you with me in my bedroom where my ass pushes some sexy farts out! 

I am so gassy today, even while writing this I wish you could listen and smell my sexy farts 🤤 or help me push them out of my belly 💕.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DeutscherLöwe

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is how you imagine your ssbbw trophy wife at home eating, sleeping and living her best life while you work for her food 💦. So sexy how you just enjoy your life of gluttony! 

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your fat, beautiful princess is just so lazy that she lies on the couch all day without moving. 😍 But she got hungry again, so she eats some crackers and then a pizza. suddenly her stomach starts making weird noises and she feels very tired. That's why she decides to go to bed and take a nap. 💤

So join Baby Yaga through her day of being very lazy and eating a few snacks and a whole pizza. You will also hear her stomach digesting the food, while letting out some good farts at the end. 🥵 It's so awesome how fat and lazy you've become. Loved it 🥰

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review