5 Screenshots

About This File

THIS was intense! 
My best friend feeds me for the first time a weightgain shake with a funnel.

You can’t believe how hot that was.. We looked each other into the eyes and my whole body prickled. My face looks fatter than eeeeeever from that angle!!! 

The shake was a bit thick, because I got the recommendation to try cake liquid(?). Like.. drinking cake. Well we mixed a shake with ice cream, cake and milk…

This video is very intimate, even if we don’t talk with each other, because she only wanted to watch me chugg all that down for her 🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's so hot to see Baby Yaga try this out with a friend. She totally gives over control to how much is being put trough that funnel, and she shows true persistence in swallowing it all down. As seen in her last videos, she really is fatter than ever, and from this angle, it reallly shows, especially contrasted by her thinner friend.

After watching this video you'll again be impressed by how much Baby Yaga is able to swallow down. Her showing of that massive belly of hers afterwards... she just oozes fatness. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review 😋❤️

Link to review