4.000 kcal Funnel Feeding with BDSM Mask

$6.99

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

200kg/440lbs Goal loaaading.

To reach my goal faster I decided to drink weight gain shake once a week. Today I filmed it for you 😝 to show you my new funnel mask! I love BDSM related kinks and I would love to be your submissive fat piggy who chugges down everything you give me 🤤

My shake contains 

High kcal drink, oil, melted butter mixed with a russian milk, everything mixed so that it is smoooth, so I can swallow better. 🤤 It was 1,5L. 

(this video contains funneling, burping and I show you my belly from different angles ❤️ also two different cameras, so you will see my stretchmarks too 😛)

Edited by Baby Yaga

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Fjcrb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, das geilste Video was ich seit langem gesehen habe. Diesesl maske mit dem fetten Bauch und dem ganzen Fett was jiggelt wenn du den Shake in dich rein würgst ist einfach nur sehr sehr heiß 

Response from the author:

Dankeschön ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
hoofdstedeling

Watching this video it's really really hard to not immediately wish for a transportation device, just to be right THERE - this video is as real as it gets.

The way Baby Yaga is so obviously into it herself is one of the main parts which make this video just great. All those calories streaming down her throat, just totally at the mercy of whats put in that funnel, and she, by playing with her belly, or just by the way her body seems to react unconciously... it's very very obvious it's turning her on. Seeing the shake pour over her belly, seeing her get messy - she really shows us that she's willing to completely surrender to gluttony

If that wasn't already quite obvious by how much bigger Baby Yaga is looking nowadays. She really is looking fatter than ever. 

Thank you so much for your review ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Big fan of the funnelling! Loved watching the struggle of how even just putting a belt leaves her out of breath! Especially when she is looking down and her neck fat squish’s around her face 😍 The way the mask squashes her fat round cheeks in and how the belt seems to create an extra fold of fat is magical!

Love the camera work high lighting those well earned stretch marks! 🔥 A little technical trouble with the mask and funnel but she powered through like a champ! 

Doing that all alone is a challenge 😬

Thank you so much and I am glad you enjoyed ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review