SSBBW squeeze into Chairs | very heavy breathing

$5

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me in this clip how I try to squeeze my fat into two different chairs. While I move around and try to hold my fat weight I get heavy out of breath. I am such a super size Feedee, that I couldnt film more than 8 minutes before sitting down and taking a huuuge break. 

So if you are into super size, heavy breathing, struggles - this is for you! 🤰🏼

If you liked this video, leave a review with an object I should squash next 😛

Could you handle me baby?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good fucking God Yaga your weight is absolutely divine! 🥵💦 I love the Care Bears top and the black panties! Two love care bear feedees would cause a sink hole in a house with our combined weight 😏 It's so fucking hot hearing you get our of breath. You were working so hard, I think you deserve a "light" snack! The red chair accurately portrays what you would do to a man. Something hard might break 🤭 Even if that happened to me, I'd still enjoy your beautiful fat booty smothering me. I hope your booty gets even bigger so you can easily envelop someone! Thank you so very much for this seductive as hell video!!! 😊❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review ❤️❤️❤️😛

I would break all your bones 😏

Link to review
Roccopiccone

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really incredible video, thank you!

The next object that I ask is to try a single size bed or a bunk bed😍

I really like hearing the creaking sounds and I would see how much you can bend the frame when you are on it😍

I would definitely buy it!

Thank you so much for review! ❤️❤️❤️

Really good idea! I will try to make that true ❤️🥰

Link to review
anonymous1984

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You can try to sit on something that is moving like some automates on coins😀 it would be nice to see something trying to carry you but barley moving under your weight😍 i do not know where are you living but maybe you could take a ride on chuck e cheese clock next time?🤔 Or maybe you could take a ride on one of these electric scooters like bird, lime or bolt? You do not have to buy them you need only app on your phone to take a ride. These are scared in many cities waiting to be used with app😀 i think you alone are not heavy enough to make it struggle so you could take a ride together with another girl and uphill😍 tell me what you think about these ideas ;)

I have to google some of the things you mentioned, buuuuut I will look it up and then take my best friend with me. 😂🙈 she is chubby and I bet it will be a lot of fun for us 🤭

Thank you so much for your review ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review