Dr. Yaga wants you fat! | Roleplay

$4.98

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to your russian Doctor and her nurse. 
We want you FAT

We have original weight gain powder from russia, which makes you gain 10kgs over night! Let’s take a look.. have you gained enough for us?

(Roleplay;Brat)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

loveufatty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW! This is without a doubt one of your best roleplay videos so far. I love that nurse outfit so much and then your beautiful makeup and nails. 😍 Plus your beautiful soft voice and accent. Just perfect. 🥰
Too bad you haven't gained enough pounds. Dr. Yaga doesn't want to punish you, but she wants to stuff your face. So next time you should gain those 40 kg. After that, Nurse Baby is told to feed you a special weight gain shake and a special pudding to make you gain weight faster. She will even show you what your body will look like afterwards by sticking out her belly and playing with it. 🥵 Maybe now you'll obey and gain those 40kg until your next appointment in six months.
Thank you so much for this amazing role play Baby Yaga. ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dr. Yaga really knows her stuff about making her patient fat, and Nurse Baby is the master of administering medicine! 😍 I love the nurse outfit you wore, but it's super hard to decide if I love your hair down, or put up. Both are equally beautiful 😳 The nurse and the doctor are not pleased that you failed to follow her orders. That just means Dr. Yaga has to hold you down and stuff you herself 😈 The giantess view, her sexy voice, and the tease of her massive booty will definitely make you obey her orders! Then Nurse Baby is told to feed you a special weight gain shake from Russia. Her body can't help to shake as well 🥵 You think you're done for the day, but not yet. You have to finish with some special pudding. Nurse Baby keeps you motivated to finish after she shows you how fast your belly balloons with it! I was completely blown away at how far her belly bloated to, and I would gladly finish it all to get big like that 🥵💦💦 Thank you so very much for this inspiring and alluring video Baby Yaga!!! 😊❤️

Response from the author:

I am so glad you liked it! Thank you so much for your review ❤️❤️❤️ let’s get fat together 😏

Link to review