4 Screenshots

About This File

your girlfriend cece has brought home pizza again...

the issue with this is that you are desperately trying to lose weight!

secretly you want to let yourself go, but you do your very best not to. in this regard, cece is no help to you whatsoever.

she brings home junk food every day, while constantly pushing you to give in and grow with her.

typically you are able to keep cece at bay by eating dessert after a healthy meal; but she is getting impatient.

this time, she does not want to take no for an answer, so while she gorges on pizza, she pressures you to do the same until you are about to POP

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jsizzle86

Jesus such a turn on I need encouragement like this in my life I’m ordering multiple pizzas rn

Link to review

Kawaiipiggy is a hottie, when she’s just in a bra in this video it’s brain-melting hot. Her body is perfectly proportioned 😍 she’s a babe

Response from the author:

thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review

The ultimate fantasy would be to mutually gain until we’re both massive, eating anything and everything we want, indulging every pleasure, we could just give up and give in to hedonistic gluttony. Wife material. Growing massive with Cece; constantly feeding and being fed, just indulging in each other… That is the dream! 5 stars, you’re the greatest Cece!

♥️

Response from the author:

ily! thank you very much(:

Link to review