Your cow struggles | Soft talking | Bellyplay

$4.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me drink the weight gain shake you gave me before you lay your head under my belly and I talk softly to you while touching myself. 
After we cuddled you would let me move around… the more I struggle the more it turns us both on. 💦😏

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hiinmyhello

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ich will genau das: mein kopf in den warmer, sanfter schoB dieses suBe, sexy Madchen. mein Gesicht in ihrem vollen, dicken Bauch vergraben und jeden zentimeter Weichheit mit Kussen bedeckt, während sie meine Haar streichelt und Magie ins Ohr flustert- Magie die mich unkontrollierbar heiB und hungrig fur sie macht

so unglaublich sexy und ein Thema das in clips uberraschend selten vorkommt (to my great disappointment. and confusion- who doesn't love to kiss their fat princess' belly while they act like the goddesses they are???)- etwas das Yaga, fur die wohlheit der welt(or at least our corner.), arbeitet zum verbessern

Plus I get to practice my german, as it were.

Get the clip. or the other one of Yaga's you might be considering. between the price, content quantity and quality, you likely will be more than satisfied.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
hoofdstedeling

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If this is not one of the hottest video's on this site I don't know much about life. 
Baby Yaga delivers again. 10/10. 

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review