5 Screenshots

About This File

After prepping hard with a strict diet of greasy fast food and eating whatever her piggy heart desires, Blair finally steps onto the scales for the first weigh-in to see how close she has gotten to her goal without ever having kept up with all her weight!

Weighing in at a whopping - watch to find out 🥵 - kg’s, the big weigh in is finally here for you and i 🤭 to enjoy. The video opens with my plump body giving you a tour, a real and clear view of my jiggly stomach to my flabby arms and oversized ass! The blue lingerie set i have on barely being able to contain my huge body, it’s literally bursting at the seems 😮💨 There’s so much tastiness in this video, you’ll get a sweet tooth (and not just from my sweet ass!)

I then excitedly move onto the scales, i step on well - you’ll see what’s next 😍 Let’s just say i think feeders will be very proud…

I discuss some things that allowed me to get to this juicy size, gushing about my favourite foods and how i cant wait to achieve my goals! This is the very FIRST weigh in i have ever done! The extra belly play and body worship clips at the end are just the icing on the very large cake. There’s so much body worship, fat chat and of course - the first of hopefully many weigh-in’s! It’s all organic and the views of a true feedee who desires - no, craves, needs to get as large as possible!

Edited by goddessblairk

Other Files from goddessblairk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.