1 Screenshot

About This File

I inflated about a million times over the span of 2 days off camera to fulfill this request. A compilation with 10 minutes of obnoxious deflation farts all in buttoned-up jeans shorts (2 different outfits for this video). Different positions- mostly standing, some sitting, some turned around, a few laying down. Also, a couple of burps thrown in.

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nsjon007

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my favorite girl over here! I've bought many clips and I can honestly say that within each video, it's always something a little something to look forward to and something that makes each video stand out. Whether its the angles or the content, I always look forward to seeing new videos from you! I swear these videos get better and better. Definitely among many others! Keep it up! The burps are explosive (as always) just as explosive as the farts which is a combo we never ever get to see and is extremely rare for other models to do. Not to mentions, booty, boobs, and belly. Plus the gas, what's not there to like!? Truly a gem that continues to shine 💎💖💯🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for saying I’m getting better, for supporting my content, and for leaving such a sweet review! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! 🥰

Link to review