Obese Latina SSBBW BINGING: Big Brownies + Big Bags of Chips/Snacks+Bonbons+Soda

$7.95

(1 review)

15 Screenshots

About This File

20 : 59 MINUTES  STUFFED TO THE MAX - BURP - HEAVY BELLY - BEAUTIFUL FAT - JUMPING-INFLATED BELLY - TALKING ABOUT BEING FAT - SWALLOWING - FEELING FULL - BELLY PLAY - TOUCH ON THE NAVEL! 

Carlys is alone in her house, but this time she is extremely hungry and looking for fill her big belly. 

In order to do this. She gets her favorite snacks and drinks and eat them all without nobody there to stop her. 

Doing this Carlys fullfills her desires of eating some tasty snacks and getting her belly bigger and heavier.
Also she gets some soda that made her do big and noisy burps that everyone would love to hear. 

After all these sexy show, all we can say is that Carlys get closer to her biggest goal. 

Becoming an USSBBW. Enjoy! 

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video! 

To leave a review you have to click on the stars... 

With each download I will buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😍😋🐳

Big fat kiss 💋  

Carlys SSBBW 

Your future USSBBW model😊💥  

My next weight goal400 lbs (before 2024!)

Edited by Carlys SSBBW

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

michelkarting18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Como Siempre hermosa 😍 

tan delicioso todo este comida 🤤 

Pero saber que si puedes comer mas🤩

Response from the author:

😋 Oh yes, the brownies and the snacks are very delicious. I enjoyed it. I love it here. You will see my belly swell never seen before and in very sensual positions where I will completely show the gigantic size of my belly.

Thank you, continue enjoying my content😋.😍 @michelkarting18

😋Ah, sí, los brownies y los bocadillos son muy deliciosos. Me gustó mucho. Me gusta aquí. Verás mi barriga hincharse nunca antes vista y en posturas muy sensuales donde mostraré por completo el gigantesco tamaño de mi barriga.

Gracias, sigue disfrutando de mi contenido.😍😋

Link to review