Getting Fat on Fat Tuesday

$14.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

There's only way to spend Fat Tuesday and thats getting FAT - just for you! Shoving my fat face full of food, even more than usual just so I can get bigger and bigger for you! Shoving my face full even when I'm stuffed. You've done such a good job at training me! I know now that my mind is smaller than my stomach..when I feel full that is just my mind telling me to be skinny but you, you've taught me that I can eat WAY beyond capacity! Stuffing myself with this big, thick 12' sub sandwich while eating a plate of Donuts..and then packing in a nice, fatty sushi roll! All this rice and bread. mm..I'm such a fatty for your love! Ugh, I've stuffed myself silly..I can't even get up to weigh in. This might be the last time..I've gotten so FAT for you that I think we need a veterinary scale! Lol. Let me roll over after meals..even that is a workout! Sitting up just takes my breathe away. But, I have to do it. I can't wait to see if we beat our record - most pounds gained in one sitting!

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Love the originality of getting fat on Fat Tuesday as a concept and knowing that she would never give up all that things that are adding to her body is even hotter. Indira shows a small glimpse into her big future and gives a taste of the struggle she will have when she gets to her final goal, which just makes me want to get her there even more.

Link to review