2 Screenshots

About This File

My biggest dream is to be a Playboy bunny!  Ever since I was younger, I knew I wanted what they had.  The big boobs, blonde hair, and everything else that comes with their beautiful lives!  Well, I finally got the opportunity to show off my skills and went to a Playboy modeling audition.  I am shocked, but it didn't go so well...

The video starts off after I arrived home from my audition.  I am very upset, telling you exactly what they told me, which is I am too fat to be a Playboy model.  I am so confused by their horrible comments.  I'm not fat, right?  I wouldn't make a fool out of myself in an audition if I knew I was fat, so that's not the case.  It can't be!  While talking, I grope at my belly every now and then, making sure to say how I am NOT fat and that its just extra skin, bloating, and whatever else I can convince myself of rather than face the truth.  I even say maybe Playboy should hire a plus sized model - but not that I am one... I am in such denial of my size, its almost embarrassing.  I think I'd make a great Playboy bunny though, don't you?

Enjoy gain denial, humiliation (story/roleplay), belly play, multiple angles, and even a cute burp or two!

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review