Dominant school girl forces school bully to feed her​πŸ₯΅β€‹

$6.99

Β Β  (2 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Im in class with my bully who keeps on calling me fat. I hate him but whenever he calls me fat im getting turned on. πŸ₯΅
One day i had enough so after school i invited him over to my place and then paid him back what he did... 😚
I squashed him and forced him to feed me and play with my belly until it escalated! 🐷

Love
Potchi ❀️

Other Files from fattypotchi

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

hug_pillow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clips is really hot. Love the premise and how into it you get.

However the camera work is a little amateur. The over-exposed shots took me out of it a little, made it hard to watch in times. Try playing with the exposure settings on your camera, or shooting from in front of the light source. I'd love to see more like this.

Also nice Yuigoh tattoo on the cameraman.

Response from the author:

Thank you sosososo much for the review!

And I totally agree with you, the camera has been very off at some points here sadly! My main camera dropped dead 2 weeks ago, and my xiamoi Poco hassome really bad camera problems as this here made clear!

I'm saving up for a new one asap, and hope I'll bring in better shots by then! ❀️

Link to review
jajakeke

I have bought this video and I have no regrets at all, I find you very sweet, exotic and sexy, I hope you make that body more plump and make videos of you eating a lot in a greedy way ;)Β 

Link to review