got an email from stuffer31?

Guest hithere9878

stuffer31 has been around awhile, that's for sure.  but i remember before he showed up on the original Stuffed on intellex.net.  at first, he seemed like a pretty stand up guy, posting 3 pictures of his girlfriend - was it Mandy? - eating a cheeseburger or something along those lines.  he, and i, and several others, including many of you, I am sure, saw a business opportunity based on the interest that Frostbyte's site was pulling in.  particularly on the topic of photos as opposed to drawings.  and people eating food, not.. other..  so.  business opportunity.  but see we have an unspoken code: to keep it free, to share,  to contribute and to take at will.  we were, are, an honorable group.  but yeah so...  interest in this ... free....  i could probably make money off this... it is the way of things, and if the first man to try and profit from this desire wasn't stuffer31, it surely would have been stuffer32. 

but like some others have said, the guy's got a bad attitude and questionable business ptactices. i, and people i know have worked with him.  his venture has lasted longer than i expected it to because of this, but it is showing its age and will be devoured by a site or sites that provide not the best pictures, but the best and least intrusive (payments, ads, poor design) interface allowing the COMMUNITY to SHARE freely.  we do find ourselves at Curvage at this moment, do we not?