Greetings, lovely souls! 🌟

I've embarked on a journey here to share my incredible pig transformation as I embrace my weight gain adventure. Formerly, I lived as a slender individual whose world revolved around diets and athletics. However, a profound fascination with a particular fetish lingered within me for years—an unspoken desire to embrace corpulence, yet hindered by fear and lack of motivation.

Recently, a revelation struck me—I no longer wish to dwell in the realm of skinniness. My ultimate aspiration now? To revel in every ounce of weight gained, to redefine beauty within my own skin! 😍

Though my journey has just commenced, the scale has already tipped by over 30 kilograms (72 pounds)!!! The sensation is indescribable, and the hunger for more is insatiable. ❤️

I'll be posting great clips for you over the next few years.

My Goal: 180kg

Below, I share a glimpse of my transformation through a few pictures. Join me as I unveil more of this journey filled with self-love and delicious indulgences! 🍰🍭

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 22.46.35.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 22.46.02.jpeg

Edited by chubbybamba
Added a text

Guest Carcer89
1 hour ago, chubbybamba said:

I've embarked on a journey here to share my incredible pig transformation as I embrace my weight gain adventure. Formerly, I lived as a slender individual whose world revolved around diets and athletics. However, a profound fascination with a particular fetish lingered within me for years—an unspoken desire to embrace corpulence, yet hindered by fear and lack of motivation.

Recently, a revelation struck me—I no longer wish to dwell in the realm of skinniness. My ultimate aspiration now? To revel in every ounce of weight gained, to redefine beauty within my own skin! 😍

Though my journey has just commenced, the scale has already tipped by over 30 kilograms (72 pounds)!!! The sensation is indescribable, and the hunger for more is insatiable. ❤️

Below, I share a glimpse of my transformation through a few pictures. Join me as I unveil more of this journey filled with self-love and delicious indulgences! 🍰🍭

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the community here.

That's quite the journey you've had so far, looking forward to seeing it continue!

6 hours ago, chubbybamba said:

Wow, you’re off to a fantastic start! Can’t wait to see what the future holds! 😄