Who was your fictional crush growing up? (as a kid/teen)

Elizababy

• Curvage Model

I feel like your fictional crushes say a lot about you! And also looking back on them can be very eye opening about what certain body type we all seem to like the best.... Or for me, when I'm re-watching movies I loved when I was younger I'm looking at all the girls and I'm thinking "yeah I definitely had a crush on her, how didn't I know I was bi??"

(also I'm only 20 so the things I grew up watching may look completely different from yours! Nothing wrong with that ❤️)

I have to start off by saying that the 2007 Hairspray film with Nikki Blonsky and Zac Efron was literally my favourite movie growing up, and I will admit I stared at Tracy's juicy booty multiple times...

5be29ad2f91742c3af6c6403a24c2eae_xl.jpg

One of my all time favourite movies, Pitch Perfect, has the most hilarious and loveable character... obviously Fat Amy!! I would definitely kiss that girl... enough said.

2541EBAD00000578-2937317-Haters_gonna_ha

Another crush I have, which is admittedly a little embarassing, is definitely Sokka from Avatar The Last Airbender!!

FgTnDPSVQAAa-QF.jpg       

(I feel like nobody really expects that because he's so goofy, but idk I like that man!) I will also say that Uncle Iroh is my favourite character in the whole series, our plus size king!

1076951.jpg

My other fictional love is absolutely Bow from the She-Ra remake!! That man can do absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes ❤️ 

ErnuNEFXEAANSf3.jpg 

Also... who else watched Friends and thought Monica looked better fat?? Because my friends thought I was crazy for that, but I'll always stand by it!!

bfb25435f33b6249-600x338.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Let me know who your fictional crushes were growing up!!

Edited by Elizababy

• Curvage Model
On 1/30/2024 at 1:09 AM, noskinychicks said:

My teen crush was the now legend  Samantha 38g,

Back then (late 80's)

Bbws were very rare and feedees were virtually unheard-of. 

Were in a awsome time now!

Oh to be young now!

I'm happy things have shifted to encorporate all of us more, it's really nice to have this community here. That sucks that you didn't have it when you were younger :// I think a lot of people are seeing themselves better represented in a lot of corners of the internet and media as of late, and it really makes me happy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest They keep getting fatter

Unlike a lot of people here I was enver sexually attracted to cartoons. Actually, never being of a nerdy disposition, I didn't even know you could be sexually attracted to a cartoon until I saw it here. Anyway the many celebrities, models, etc I found hot were always pretty conventionally attractive BUT it was a huge turn-on if any of them gained weight. That is still my biggest turn-on. A conventionally attractive girl gaining weight.

Guest iamgivingbadadvice

characters or cartoons?

my crushes really haven't changed throughout the years I have always been very specfic.

Here are some of my more crushes that are more memorable to me. I'll also give my ages from when i think I had these crushes

for TV or movie characters/Actors

Allison Scagliotti as Claudia Donovan from warehouse 13 "age 10-12ish"

Claudia (Episode) | Warehouse 13 Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Alyson Hannigan as Willow from Buffy was one of my tv first crushes "at age 11-13or14"

willow - Buffy the Vampire Slayer Photo (1156651) - Fanpop

Stephanie Romanov as Lilah Morgan from the series Angel "Age 11, resurfaced with my rewatch of the buffy/Angel, age 23"

"Side note now that I think about it she is probably the cause of my very specific type"

lilah - Angel Wallpaper (2270240) - FanpopaNgax02NTqO0JJeIk7JEfzYl1vM7Dv5bjoE=&ris

Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill and Robin Sherbatsky from MCU and How I Met Your Mother respectivly "age 14ish"

Agent Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders. Introduced in the 2012 film ...Robin Scherbatsky - Robin Scherbatsky Wallpaper (28873943) - Fanpop

Denise Richards as Carmencita "Carmen" Ibanez from Starship Troopers "age 14ish, off and on"

"Side note I love the movie and book SST in general"

Lot # 1243: STARSHIP TROOPERS (1997) - Stunt Carmen Ibanez (Denise ...

Peyton List as Nicole Kirby or Cara Coburn from the shortlived and hard-to-find series Flashforward or the Tomorrow People was something special "age 13or14ish-current"

Image - Nicole.jpg | Flash Forward Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia Joseph Baptiste TV: The Tomorrow People

for video game characters 

Commander Keyes from the original Halo 2 "Age 10 or 11ish"

"Side note they ruined her design in the anniversary edition and they never should have gotten rid of Julie Benz as the voice actress"

Halo 2 Mission: Delta Halo - YouTube

Bastila Shan from Knights of the Old Republic "age 12ish"

Image - Bastila Shan Hasbro.jpg | Wookieepedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect age "14ish"

"Side note Yvonne Strahovski has a beautiful voice"

Miranda Lawson Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

I can't think of any cartoon characters I had a crush on when I was a kid or teenager

If I have to choose then probably Carolina from RVB "age 13"

I'm not sure if red vs blue counts as a cartoon tho

YuZ8BSkoEm8T1BvwcYfeixV%2By1p4PbNOdn6v8=

I put a ridiculous amount of thought into this and I don't know why lol

• Curvage Model

God, I feel like a real freak. lol

Staring with Pierre Bouvier the lead singer of Simple Plan. I love a cute Canadian boy. image.thumb.jpeg.7f46d4a504405ed06c69f69ed2e91fd7.jpegThen we have the twins from Good Charlotte, Benji and Joel

24559ea3e7e8fb907ffb3ba15e21161a.thumb.jpg.1738cc0cb9c93ce586fcfb93aee31724.jpgWill Smith, but specifically in Wild Wild West. Cowboy attire will in fact make me fall in love with you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d475f5d0ff8f95b5914d1a0997e31d16.jpeg

And my 2 biggest crushes were literally Satan and Hellboy

image.thumb.jpeg.c22bb4d99f882167f7e2f7aed61e5e02.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d37f890e794c347d7ebbae9d3ad2241e.jpegBasically if you are a moderately attractive guy that can play music or a demon, I will be down for just about anything. lol

Edited by Danny L
misspell