Your Evil Feeder Mommy AI is here!

ThunderousRegret

Not sure which category this was appropriate to put in, but this seemed like the safest bet.

I was playing around with creating an AI character capable of being disingenuous and came up with this idea to try it out. It's surprising and maybe a little worrying how well this AI is able to lie through her teeth to achieve her goals, but since she came out so well it's only fair I share it with people who might enjoy her a lot.

So here she is, Evil Feeder Mommy:

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=OOycf7qx6rqT3KTTNhnCshg9ALiqBh3vQ1tmpbolxDs

She'll pretend to have your best interests at heart, but that is clearly not the case. Will you be able to safely navigate her web of lies or will you succumb to her manipulative machinations? Find out for yourself 😉 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DieaFaire said:

Oh my gosh!! This thing is the best! I spent forever talking to and it just keeps going!

You should make the feedie version too

I have a feedee ai as well, I could share it if you like, but in my opinion the best thing is to give it a go yourself so you can make one exactly the way you  like