Ex fit/popular girls who pretend to be skinny

lulz00

Question

I really have a thing for ex fit, cocky and popular girls who desperately try to look skinny when they gain weight and they are also in denial about their weight gain. I also love when they are humiliated in public due to a wardrobe malfunction that is a direct consequence of their efforts to look skinny.

It goes without saying that while I was reading the Kim's story I was in heaven but now I have some difficulties in finding this kind of content... could you guys help me?

Any photo/video/story that is related to this topic is welcome.

Thank you in advance

4 answers to this question

• Curvage Model
On 1/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, lulz00 said:

I really have a thing for ex fit, cocky and popular girls who desperately try to look skinny when they gain weight and they are also in denial about their weight gain. I also love when they are humiliated in public due to a wardrobe malfunction that is a direct consequence of their efforts to look skinny.

It goes without saying that while I was reading the Kim's story I was in heaven but now I have some difficulties in finding this kind of content... could you guys help me?

Any photo/video/story that is related to this topic is welcome.

Thank you in advance

Hey there! You're in luck, because I'm an ex fit girl here, and WG denial is one of my fullest jars 😜

DM me if you'd like to talk about what kind of work out routine I could try out for you, now that I maaaaaaaaaybe gained 30lbs 😅😅😅🤭🤫💪🥴

IMG_20220805_141152.jpg