Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

On 12/6/2022 at 5:29 PM, Anon_ said:

Ive pushed it in alot before, but she tried to act if everything is fine, do you mean like actually grab the fat AND say it is fat instead of going along pretending she is skinny still? 

Why not both? Just be playful. 

Try fake names instead of numbers.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Anon_ said:

Will try to but im not a very confident person 😅

I understand. It is difficult to be vulnerable and put yourself out there. Just remember that there's nothing worse than looking back and thinking "what-if". Also, for what its worth, you may well also be building it up in your mind. At the end of the day, it's no big deal. I think a lot of us are guilty of overthinking our preferences and how much they really matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so jealous of you getting to squeeze her belly back into her corsets. I'd love to do that! Are you rough or gentle? I'd probably be a bit rough as I'd like to hear how uncomfortable she is being all grabbed and squeezed.

Ideas wise? Maybe a movie? You can see if she's receptive to you playing with her softness in the dark. Just do it in a loving way!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Anon_ said:

I feel like i stare at it to much 😅

Haha, I would too! Wouldn't be able to keep my hands off it either. I'm insanely jealous! You've gotten to experience a couple of my fantasies. 

I bet it feels so nice. Imagine oiling her up and feeling her soft, luscious belly sliding between your fingers. Yummy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...