Give a Genre & a Plot: Get a One Shot

chefthembo

• Curvage Model

[~OPEN~]

Hello my cute pudgy friends and pudge admirers! Back in the day I used to be one of those weebs who'd write fanfiction constantly (with varying levels of eroticism lol), but as I've aged, the craft of writing has fallen a bit to the wayside in my life. It's been years since I have written more than the occasional blurb, and I would like to change that! Honing my skills comes best from practice, and practice is best achieved by variety: that's where you guys come in! I would like to take as many requests as possible, writing one short story (≤ 5,000 words) every one to three days until I either feel like my writing has improved, or until I want to die from the backlog. As long as those brackets say 'open' at the top, I'll be working through the requests posted! Anything written from this experiment will be posted for your viewing pleasure, completely free to access, here on Curvage. (Though I may possibly narrate some of the better sfw ones I craft on Tiktok or YouTube as well!) Your username will be credited with the plot when it is posted, unless requested otherwise. I do retain any creative copyright to my work and I do ask that my writing not be re-posted without my permission; DM for any concerns or issues!

TL;DR: Taking Requests Until I Cry

Rules:

1. Pick a genre! Examples include (but are not limited to):

• Action
  • Comedy
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Mystery
  • Romance

2. Give me a plot! (Vague is generally better, but it's up to you!): 

• (i.e.) A woman finds a self-replicating chocolate bar and wields its power for evil.

3. WAIT. Each request will take 1 to 3 days for me to process, and I will be going in chronological order.

• Request A will be 1 - 3 days.
  • Request B will be 2 - 6 days.
  • Request C will be 3 - 9 days.
  • So on an so forth!

---

Happy Requesting! And ty for the writing exercises lol 😄

---

STATS

No. of Requests in the Thread: TBA

Completed Requests: TBA

Edited by cookingcutie
Removed "Rating" requirement; it was superfluous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...