I finally weighed and I lost weight

PainalPeggy

• Curvage Model

😭😭😭 I dont know what I'm doing wrong! I knew in my recent vid I looked thinner than usual, I noticed that last night. But I was like I'm completely gorged theres gotta be some weight gain. This morning, feeling still full from last night I decided to weigh and my weight was less than my last weigh in. SMH! I've been eating more and snacking more and drinking more shakes, and working hard at being lazy, I have no clue how this keeps happening. I brought it up to my docs cuz I'm getting so frustrated, and they said they dont want me to binge to keep working at it, that it'll take time and keep doing what I'm doing. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated - I'm still feeling pretty frustrated atm 😓

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

You must have a high metabolism. Maybe you just need time. That’s hard, I know, but sometimes people simply have a naturally higher metabolism than others. You could consider becoming pregnant. That often brings changes that allow easy weight gain, but that’s a commitment that you may not be ready for yet and a big step. We are wishing you the best no matter what. You are very pretty right now, so keep on loving yourself now. The chub will come and you will be pretty then too! ❤️😃

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Plump_Belly_Lover said:

You must have a high metabolism. Maybe you just need time. That’s hard, I know, but sometimes people simply have a naturally higher metabolism than others. You could consider becoming pregnant. That often brings changes that allow easy weight gain, but that’s a commitment that you may not be ready for yet and a big step. We are wishing you the best no matter what. You are very pretty right now, so keep on loving yourself now. The chub will come and you will be pretty then too! ❤️😃

Ive been pregnant 2 times - got some nice curves out of it but felt sick and like shit all the time so I got fixed and the extra curves didnt stick around unfortunately. I did get pretty big though so I know its possible to be naturally that big. Even when I was a baby I was an obese baby, I had rolls and I was baldheaded til I was 2 years old lol my nickname then was buddha 😄🤦‍♀️

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
1 hour ago, PainalPeggy said:

Ive been pregnant 2 times - got some nice curves out of it but felt sick and like shit all the time so I got fixed and the extra curves didnt stick around unfortunately. I did get pretty big though so I know its possible to be naturally that big. Even when I was a baby I was an obese baby, I had rolls and I was baldheaded til I was 2 years old lol my nickname then was buddha 😄🤦‍♀️

Well, I don’t know what the solution is. I would gladly trade places with you in this one way because I love to eat, but I gain so easily that I can almost just walk past food and gain.😉 if I ate the way you describe that you have, I might have gained 30+ pounds.😵💫 I will repeat, though, that I think you’re pretty just as you are, and I do suspect the weight will eventually come. Hang in there!!