50 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

This is from May this year and June 2021

C5F10693-9F06-445F-BADF-57438B5CEDD7.jpeg

Wow, that is A LOT of growth for just over a year. You were still fairly "in shape" then, just maybe a tiny bit thick. Of course, your current shape is so much better 🥰
Oh, and a great detail to really show how big you got: the skirt used to go down to your mid-thigh. Now it doesn't even fully cover your butt!! 

11 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

I drank a lot of full cream milk but had lactose free milk because it gave me less side effects. I ate a lot of cereal like cheerios and granola. I ate a lot of bananas. Pizza, oily roast vegetables etc. it helps to eat fast but still try to chew enough. I also drank a lot of water. I think staying hydrated is vital plus if you drink lots and eat snacks at the same time you can stretch your stomach. I googled how to gain and watched videos on YouTube of people who had gained. It is expensive compared to being thin. I miss being able to buy cheap clothing for age 11-12. Kids clothing is really affordable but no longer an option for me. Now it is more expensive plus size clothing 

Great advice! I've also noticed when I am trying to gain that staying hydrated seems to help, but I don't really know why. I know it can increase scale weight by a couple pounds, but I think there is something more to it. You'd think the water would take up stomach space and make you feel full sooner, but it seems to work in the opposite way, as long as water intake it somewhat separated from food intake