The Way of the Feeder

JDubois

New book is out, thought I'd post the first chapter here :)

This is just for fun, hope you enjoy :)

THE WAY OF THE FEEDER

How to Master the Joys and Challenges of a BBW and Unleash Her Inner Feedie

by Alex Turner &

Jolene Dubois

CONTENTS:

FOREWORD

CHAPTER ONE

Choosing the Right Woman

CHAPTER TWO

Never Change Your Mind Just to Please Your Woman

CHAPTER THREE

Do it With Love

CHAPTER FOUR

Never Ask if Your Woman is Hungry

CHAPTER FIVE

Praise Her

CHAPTER SIX

Don’t Use Your Friends and Family as an Excuse

CHAPTER SEVEN

Weight Gain is Inevitable

CHAPTER EIGHT

Don’t Force the Feminine to Make Decisions

CHAPTER NINE

The Masculine and the Feminine

CHAPTER TEN

What She Wants is Not What She Says

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Finding the Feedie in Her

CHAPTER TWELVE

Own Your Darkest Desires

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Turn Your Lust Into Gifts

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

You are Responsible for Her Confidence

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Stop Hoping for Completion

FOREWORD

I wrote this book based on what I have learned from my own experience and what I have learned from the experiences of others. This is written from the male perspective but I relied heavily on Jolene for her female point of view. This book is for FA’s, feeders, and feedies. If you are a man and have no desire to fatten up your woman, or if you are a woman that has no interest in gaining weight for herself or for a man, then this book is most likely not for you. Some may find this book funny, some may think it’s nothing but toxic masculinity, but I believe, (if read for the right reasons) most will find this book extremely helpful and informative.

CHAPTER ONE

Choosing the Right Woman

There are many different types of feeders, FA’s or Fat Admirers. To describe what a feeder or an FA is exactly is not as simple as you’d think. Why are we feeders anyway? Perhaps these preferences and desires are ingrained in our DNA, born and bred from the caveman days when a man would go out and hunt, doing his duty of providing food for his woman. There are various nuances to all of this however. If you are like me it’s not necessarily that you are attracted to fat women; but it is more that you’re drawn to whom you’re drawn to, and you enjoy the process of your chosen woman, gaining weight. It has been said by many men that one of the things they find attractive in the opposite sex, is a girl who’s not afraid to eat, not afraid to dive into a big meal and enjoy herself fully...and, get thick. In other words, it’s not that we want to date a fat girl, it’s that we want to date a hot girl who gets fat.   

In order to fully experience this development, choosing the right woman is very important. If you believe you are a feeder or an FA, (and by the way most men are) do not choose someone who is naturally skinny, someone with a small appetite or someone who doesn't really enjoy food. A woman like this is most likely not for you, and it would not be fair to change your woman into someone she’s not.

Of course, I can only truly speak for myself. Call me superficial, but honestly, I judge by appearance before anything else. They way a woman looks is what attracts me to her first and who she is as person, comes second. Her face is the first indicator of beauty, both inside and out. They say the eyes are windows to the soul and I find that to be true. The feminine beauty of a woman’s face has the ability to take a man’s breath away, and leave him weak in the knees - and that was how it was for me when I met my wife Jessica, whom I will use as an example for this book.

I was 24 and she was 21. She is 5’5” and I am 5’11”, just for reference. Her gorgeous face and flawless skin dazzled me from the start, and she had the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen. The second thing I made a point to notice about her was what she looked like from behind. When your woman has a nice ass, if and when an argument occurs, it is impossible to stay angry at her for long as you watch her walk away. This is a key and an often overlooked element to a lasting relationship.

Her butt is also one of the best ways to tell if she has the potential to gain weight in a flattering and tantalizing way. If your woman is 5’5” tall and 150 pounds for example, take a good look at her. Now imagine what she would look like with an extra 100 pounds. It is very likely that her body type and shape at 150, will be mostly the same body shape at 250, just bigger.

I would recommend a naturally pear-shaped girl, (which is what Jessica is) who may not be the biggest up top, as opposed to simply going for the woman with a great rack. In my experience, even a pear-shaped girl will develop large, luscious breasts if you just give her time and nurture her properly.

When I first met my wife she was only around 140 pounds and she had perky, yet fairly small breasts. Most of her weight was delightfully proportioned in her hips, ass and thighs. Despite not being heavy, she had amazing curves. If your woman is curvy to begin with, you can take it as an excellent indicator that she will have a tendency to gain weight easily, naturally and comfortably. I will also say that’s it important to choose a woman whom you find beautiful just the way she is. Life is short, go for the prettiest girl, someone who makes your heart flutter from the moment you lay eyes on her. This way the weight gaining process becomes a bonus, and not a necessity for you to remain physically attracted to her.

Look for the Tell Tale Signs

That being said, a woman will give you plenty of signals that she has the potential to gain weight, you just need to recognize them.

On my first date with Jessica, having already been taken by her stunning face and perfectly formed ass, (albeit on the big side in comparison to the rest of her dainty features) there were subtle things she said, that cemented my belief that she was the girl for me, and here are some examples.

1. She said: “I need to get better about going to the gym.”

Do not be deterred by a woman who speaks about working out. This is actually a good sign. That fact that she goes to a gym simply means that she’s well aware that she needs to do so in order to maintain her figure. Also, she said: ‘I need to get better.’ This told me that going to the gym is not something she loves doing, but rather something she forces herself to do.

1. She said: “If it’s in front of me I’ll end up eating all of it, that’s my problem.”

This was said in reference to the fried cheese curds she ordered as an appetizer. She grazed on them like they were potato chips until she finally pushed the bowl my way to prevent herself from finishing them off. There were only two left. This showed she lacked self-control when it came to food, a very good sign.

1. She said: “I’ll never refuse a glass of wine.”

She told me this after I asked if I could refill her glass. This is a promising indicator that she likes to have fun, and that she has a penchant for indulging impulsively.

1. She said: “I usually gain weight if I eat like this too much.”

This was in regards to the flatbread pizza we ordered. This told me that she has gained weight before and there is a strong possibility she will do so again in the future if she is properly nurtured.

If you are a true FA and a true feeder you are most likely a masculine man, and a very masculine man, more often than not, needs a very feminine woman to bring balance to his life. As a feeder you are looking for someone to feed, a feedie. It is uncommon that your perfect partner, your feedie, would be a tomboy or woman with strong masculine traits. It is almost a guarantee that you need a very feminine woman, so you must be sure to choose a very feminine woman.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CV227S2/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4

https://www.**.com/Jolenedubois

Add a heading-2 copy.jpg

• 1 year later...

CHAPTER TWO

Never Change Your Mind Just to Please Your Woman

When your woman complains that she’s gained some weight, and tells you that you need to stop taking her out to dinner so much; do not listen to her. The male brain will all too often take what their woman says far too literally. Despite her words, she really does not want you to stop taking her out. On the contrary she most likely loves it, but she is needing confirmation that you don’t think she’s taking advantage of your generosity, and she needs to know that you don’t think less of her for ordering what she wants or for eating too much.

When she complains that she thinks she’s getting fat, it really means that she is not feeling enough love or affection from you. Tell her you love her, touch her, kiss her and nourish her with adoration, and she will happily go out to dinner with you as much as you like. Finding pleasure in food and in eating are very feminine traits. All women love to eat, it’s just that most of them are too self-conscious or too afraid to admit it.

Do not falter or waver. You’re woman will be very impressed when you utilize your masculine traits of standing your ground, being sure of yourself, having a plan and sticking with it. 

For example if you were to go along with her when she tells you that you need to stop taking her out to eat so much, if you agree just so you don’t upset her; you will only be confirming her fears that she is in fact getting fat and you don’t approve. This of course could not be further from the truth, so do not give her any reason to believe it. Never change your mind just to please your woman. Your woman will be most pleased with you when you make strong decisions.

Part of the natural feminine psyche is that of pleasure and indulgence. It is years of societal influence and pressure that makes your woman think she’s not allowed to eat the way she wants to, or gain weight. Despite what she says or thinks, it is in fact very likely that your woman enjoys the way a few extra pounds feels on her body. It is completely organic for a woman to feel sexier the softer she gets, and the more she grows into her curves. It will take work on your part to help her rediscover these truths. Be hard, be firm, be disciplined, be strong and be a man. Let her be soft, let her be indulgent, and let her be a woman. If you do so, weight gain is inevitable.

Example: 

Jessica and I are getting ready for our date night. She has gained around 15 pounds in the past few months. She puts on one of her favorite dresses and she’s surprised by how much tighter it fits her body, and how much more voluptuous she looks in the bathroom mirror. With high heels on and her hair and makeup dazzling, she wiggles over to me in the living room.

“Baby, does this dress make my butt look big?” she asks as she twists around and shows me her backside. 

Why does she ask a question like this? Most men assume it’s because she’s afraid she’s gained some weight, she’s feeling fat, self-conscious and needs reassurance that her ass isn’t getting huge.

The man quickly tells her: “No honey not at all, you look great.”

The woman shrugs as if she doesn’t believe him, her mood sours and she orders a salad for dinner and man is left wondering what he did wrong. 

What he did wrong was misinterpret the reason for the question because he does not understand women as well as he thinks. She is not asking him a question like this because she’s self-conscious, on the contrary she’s asking because she likes her fuller, curvier look and she wants to show off. She wants to tease you and turn you on.  

Ever notice how it’s always questions like; “Does this make my butt look big?” or, “Do you think this shows too much cleavage?” Never does she ask; “Does my face look chubby?” or, “Does this dress make my belly look fat?”

Jessica was asking me this question because she noticed how big her ass looked in the mirror, and she thought it was sexy. A woman will only ask if she’s proud about what she’s asking about.

It would be like if a man returns from lifting weights in the gym and asks his woman: “Baby, does this shirt make my biceps look too big?”

The man asks only because he thinks his biceps are big, and wants his woman to take notice and he wants to impress her.

A woman can be just as attracted and turned on by her growing curves as you can. Tell her: “Baby your ass looks incredible in that dress.” Tell her how much it turns you on, not only is it what she wants to hear, but it’s also the truth. 

CHAPTER THREE

Do it With Love

Your woman is not your art project, no matter how beautiful she is. Do not get overly excited during the process of feeding her or seeing her gain weight. Do not feed her, or wine and dine her with the sole intention of getting her fat. Do it instead, purely with love. If you take care of her and treat her like the princess you think she is, the weight gain will happen seemingly effortlessly. If you do it with love, the more weight she gains will actually make her feel closer to you, and it can strengthen your bond as opposed to weaken it. 

When I started dating Jessica, she was so incredibly beautiful that it was easy for me to worry she might leave me for another man. She was a head turner everywhere she went, and there was no shortage of wealthy, well to do men who pursued her relentlessly. At 5’5” and 140 pounds, she had a reputation as ‘the hot girl’ and she was well aware of her power over the opposite sex. I had to work hard at being the best man I could be for her, and I was ferocious in proving to her how much I loved her, without making her feel like I needed her.

As our relationship progressed and her 140 pounds turned into 145, 150 and then to 160; I noticed that she no longer strutted around as if to tease and tempt other men with her figure and her beauty. With her curvier more voluptuous body she seemed to only have eyes for me. This was not because she felt self conscious about gaining weight, this was because she felt more comfortable and confident with herself and more secure and mature in our relationship. It was because I convinced her that I adored her body, and made her see that my love for her was real. 

CHAPTER FOUR

Never Ask if Your Woman is Hungry

Example One:

A couple has recently finished eating dinner at home. The woman relaxes on the couch while the man goes to the kitchen to clean up.  He opens the fridge an see’s the cheesecake that he had bought for her the previous day. He knows cheesecake is her favorite. 

“Would you like some cake honey?” the man asks.

“Ohh...no thanks, I’m still full from dinner and I need to watch my weight,” says the woman. 

Example Two:

A couple has recently finished eating dinner at home. The woman relaxes on the couch while the man goes to the kitchen to clean up. He opens the fridge an see’s the cheesecake that he had bought for her the previous day. He knows cheesecake is her favorite. He cuts a big slice, puts it on a plate and brings it to her on the sofa. 

“Here’s your dessert, beautiful,” the man says before giving her a soft kiss. “Thought I’d bring it to you so you don’t have to get up.” 

“Omigod you’re so sweet,” the woman says with a smile. “I love how you always know what I want, I don’t even have to ask.” 

In these two examples the offer is exactly the same: a slice of cheesecake. The only difference is that in the second example, the man did not ask. When you ask your woman a question like this, you will instantly sound like you are wanting her to eat cake, you sound needy and you can easily come across like a guy trying to fatten up his girl. When you ask, she holds all the power.

She may very well want the cake, she may even want two slices; but in the feminine brain, to say yes to such an offer could make her feel like she’s overindulging, and saying yes only brings attention to how much she’s been eating and will in turn make her feel greedy.

On the contrary, when you serve her, when you bring her the cake on your own, such as in example two; she automatically feels like a princess, and she sees you as a very thoughtful boyfriend or husband. 

The masculine is not the feminine. This can at times be hard for masculine men to understand, because the masculine is how they think and what they know. The masculine eats for fuel, he eats because he is hungry. The feminine is different. A feminine woman will eat for comfort and pleasure, whether she is hungry or not makes little difference. Never ask if your woman is hungry. 

https://**.com/Jolenedubois?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

audio version here: https://www.audible.com/pd/B09FYM4MQ9/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-276830&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_276830_rh_us

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...