Delayed Gratification (a Bikini Competitor Fattens Up)

Guest Guyoftheweek

Guest Guyoftheweek

Delayed Gratification
A short story by Guyoftheweek

This story contains weight gain, breast expansion and suggestions of sex.

Chapter 1
Zak and Bev walked around the Maker Expo. Zak though that this year's Maker Expo was the best display of amateur and professional hardware hacking he had ever seen.  
The displays ranged from kids showing off new marshmellow shooters to mega corporations showing off new home robot hobby kits.  Zak owned a medium sized technology firm so he was in heaven.
Bev was Zak's wife.  She was half Zak's age. She was bored. She was gorgeous, slim and short, her blonde hair was natural, but contrasted with her other features.  She was a 4th generation US Army brat and as a result she was an even mix of the whole human race. The knockout, dragout, best parts of the whole human race.  She had the insanely unlikely combination of blonde hair, deep brown almond eyes and skin naturally dark enough to look tan all year.
Bev didn't work outside the home, unless you counted endless bikini competitions around the country. Zak encouraged this, not just because he loved the way she looked, but because frankly, she was a bit immature, and not that bright, and not capable of much more than that.
Her body was slight, with natural breasts and a tiny waist ringed with muscles.  Her hips were narrow and her butt and legs were firm.  
Zak was in decent shape(for a guy his age) and as we said, twice Bev's age.  

"There she is! Wow, sexy!" said Zak.  Bev's head darted around to see what woman could possibly compete with her, especially at this geek fest.
Zak was looking at the 3DMaker 2200.  
"Look at this 3D printer Honey" said Zak.
Bev's eyes rolled, here comes a lecture and some other toy to compete with for Zak's attention.
Zak had a full plate, most of his time was spent managing his technology company.
He spent time with her but there were huge gaps where he just would be working and she would barely see him.
Even days he promised to work from home, he actually spent working from home.

"The 3DMaker 2200 is the latest hobbyist 3D printer"
"You see, regular printers lay out ink in 2 dimensions on paper, a 3D printer lays out molten plastic in 3 dimensions"
Bev inquired, "What does that mean?"
Zak jumped in "Well, it means an architect can draw a house on a computer and print a mini-model to show his client"
"Why is called 2200?"
"Zak said matter of factly, because it costs $2200"

Chapter 2
"Bev come here" Zak yelled.
Bev entered the room sweating from her workout. She was wearing a sports bra, boy shorts and sneakers.
She looked amazing. Zak didn't have to say it, but he did.

"Stand on the X and I will take a 3D picture of you". He said.
Bev stood there "Wait" she said and she pulled of her outfit, standing there glorious and nude.
The camera caputered her long flowing hair.
The camera captured her strong angular features
The muscles on her back, her breasts, small but lovely and untouched by gravity stood out proudly.
Her stomach, flat and muscular.
Her tiny waist that flared to her small but powerful hips and butt, transitioning to long and strong legs.

Bev walked over and looked at the screen, there she was in peak comptetive shape, in 3D, from all angles.

"Now watch this" Zak said as he hit the render button.

"Her image turned into a computer file, slightly lower resolution, but still 3D".

"aaaaaannnd NOW!" Zak said so loudly that Bev jumped.

The 3DMaker whirred to life.  A bright pink spot appeared on the bottom shelf of the unit.

"Yeahhhhh" said Zak. "A few more hundred thousand of those and it will look just like you, should take about 8 hours".

"I could think of something to pass the time" Bev said coyly.

"Oh Honey, I forgot, in three days I have to leave to follow my product from the finish of development to production and testing.  
"Its a 2 month process, I thought I wasn't needed, but I can't avoid it" Zak seemed genuinely sorr that he would be away.
"You can come along with me"
Bev said " I can't come with you, you know how hard it is to find the right food and the right places to work out, I would come back looking like a whale, and WHEN
WILL YOU HAVE TIME FOR ME?"
Zak rolled his eyes, " no you wouldn't be a whale and I really think this trip will pay off and...."
Bev stormed off, not waiting for him to finish.
The next morning waiting for Bev at breakfast was a little pink statue of her fresh off the 3D printer. It looked just like her, except was only one color and it had a small "Zak Industries" logo on the small of its back.
" I have better !", she yelled, gesturing at a wall of brass colored bikini competition trophies.
Zak kissed her and left for that day's work
When he came home she was still angry.
"As I said, when this product is done, I can really settle d......" Bev kicked him, refusing to let him finish the sentence.

Two days later, Zak left on his two month trip.

Chapter 3
Bev felt bad how she wouldn't listen to him.
She was sitting near the 3D printer.
She was holding her little pink statue, "Damn I look good, Zak is lucky to have me, why does he work?"  "What does it get him?"
"What are the things he likes?" she thought. "What can compete with this?, thinking of the statue.
She opened up some of the cabinets and saw some old computers, circuit boards and Zak only knows...
"What the hell is this?" Bev was furious.
'This?, this is what he likes?"
Bev had found a statue just like the one she was given a few days ago, except it was FAT.  It was her body, but fatter.
Bev compared it to her body at its present peak form.
The breasts were several sizes larger and the belly was bigger. Heck, she didn't have any belly and now this one was tacked onto her image"

"I bust my ass to look like this, and this is what he makes and hides away and then runs around the world for two months. IGNORING ME!"

Bev was upset, but kept up her routine of working out and eating a special diet that kept her in bikini competition shape.

Bev was alone except for the cleaning woman that came 3 times a week, the pool boy that came twice per week and the gardner that was there weekly.

Bev's anger that Zak was so busy and paid so little attention to her made her angry, but if he liked fatties then what the hell was going on?

In a few days Bev decided to get revenge on Zak, if he liked bellies, then that's what he will get.

She considered how to do this.
Stopping working out was a given, but how to add the weight?
She remembered seeing a video made by an Irish fitness expert, Claire something or other.  The woman was very fit and had a great figure.  To prove that diet and exercise mattered,
she stopped working out and ate what the "average" Irish citizen ate, it was that simple.
Within 6 weeks she had gained over 10 inches on her waist and gone up 4 cup sizes and several dress sizes.
She didn't gorge, she just showed "regular' people what their diet and habits did to them.

That's what Bev would do, and when Zak came home and saw his newly fat wife, he would either pay more attention to her or he would be pissed that she was fat and that would show him.

Chapter 4
Bev's breakfast normally consisted of 1/2 a small muffin, plus wheatgrass and some other supplements.  Today she had two eggs, cooked with butter, a large bakery muffin,
a large orange juice, homefries, breakfast sausage, and coffee with two creams and 4 sugars.
She felt sick after eating, probably from all the salt that she wasn't use to.

Bev's lunch was a double cheese burger and large fries.  She drank two large colas.

Looking for more calories?
How about High Tea.
Her High Tea included a scone and tea with cream and sugar.

Bev's dinner was a salad drenched in ranch dressing, garlic bread, 4 slices of meatball, sausage, and extra cheese pizza. Dessert was 3 scoops of ice cream.

After dinner she had 4 or 5 pieces of chocolate.

This continued every day.

The next morning Bev felt good, but her muscles ached. "Nice to know you guys" she said to them.

One week later Bev looked at herself in the mirror.
Her muscles were now soft or just gone, her waist had "popped out" a bit.
In her smallest pants her stomach stuck out making a little(very little) belly.

Chapter 5
Zak had been away three weeks, Bev was sunning herself a the pool. For breakfast she had double waffles with whipped cream, buttered grits, and two helpings of bacon.

She was lying out in a bikini.

The bikini was tight everywhere.
Her breasts were barely contained in the top.
The band was pinching tight, that bothered her the most.
Lying down her stomach was larger, but not noteworthy until she sat up.
Her stomach extended and folded in the middle.
Her suit bottom pinched when she stood up her cheeks peeked out.

Bev measured herself that morning.
She had gained 10 pounds
Her waist was now 5" bigger around.
Her hips were 2 inches bigger.
Her bra band size had gone up two sizes and her cup size had gone up to a almost a C.

She compared herself to the statue and saw she still had room to grow if she really wanted to stick this fatty statue in Zak's face.

The pool boy came by and did a double take when she stood up and walked away.

Chapter 6
Bev got up from the pool and dressed to go food shopping.  She had been wearing sweats for some time and she decided to dress up just a bit more.  She tried on her favorite size 23 jeans.  She couldn't close them, then she remembered hearing some woman describe how they fit into their jeans.  She layed down and pulled the zipper up using pliers.  It worked.  
She didn't yet have a shirt or bra on Bev was suprised how big a muffin top she had.  He breasts were also much bigger and pulling down more than they ever had.  When she put her bra on, she had trouble with the snap. She added a bra extender to her shopping list. Her breasts pushed out the top of the B cup she was barely qualified to wear just a few weeks ago.
She tried on several shirts and she looked fat in all of them, but then she remembered that was kind of the point, wasn't it.

In the store she bought pancake mix, premium ice cream, real maple syrup, bakery cookies, bakery muffins, 80/20 ground beef, bacon, sausage, pastas, breads and many types of cheese, as well as cream for coffee and butter that she used all the time now.   She saw 100 calorie packs and would normally have stayed away from them, but if the rest of the country could snack its way to obesity 100 calories at a time, so could she.   

Bev's pants were so tight she could only do the Frankenstein Walk, the stiff kneed gait common to women whose pants were much too tight. Eventually while walking, the pants must have loosened enough to make her walk more comfortably.
For lunch, Bev hit the drive through on the way home, and bought,3 tacos,a burrito, plus chips and a coke.  Once again, nothing millions didn't eat for lunch every day. If that's what Zak wanted, that's what he would get.

When Bev got home, she puled her pants off as soon as she could. Then she saw why they had loosened.  She had split the backside open from below the waist to the crotch.  How many people saw this in the supermarket and said nothing?

Chapter 7
...5 weeks in.......
"Bev this is Sarah, can I come over and workout with you?. I am such a fatty lately and I need inspiration"  Normal women would lunch or shop togerher but these women were the top two competitors in the bikini competition circuit.  Bev almost always one first, Sarah was always a close second.

"Why don't you come over", can't promise any training though" Bev said

Bev answered to door for Sarah.  Sarah was almost 6 feet tall and it was obvious she was a top competitor. Full breasts and strong slender body.

Bev patted her middle blushing "Apparently this is what Zak likes".

"Really?" said Sarah.

"First he made this, and then I found this hidden" Bev said showing the "Before and After" statues.

Sarah was almost a decade older than Bev and much smarter.

"Honey, your feelings are hurt because you discovered that your guy can raise his antenna for lots of radio stations?"

"Well yes" said Bev.

"Listen to me Bev, I have seen your pre-nup, if your husband comes back to what he doesn't like, you are out of here with nothing but the clothes on your back and they don't really look they fit anymore."

"I thought you would be supportive?" Bev started to cry.

"Bev, just relax. You have already let your emotions eat you out of this year's competitive season, don't let them destroy your marriage too"

"Get out" said Bev declining her friends experienced advice.

Sarah left with a smile.  "I came in 2nd place to her every year, now I am number one, and I don't intend on coming back to do more than console her rich husband when he gets back and finds an emotional and physical trainwreck".

Chapter.8
....8 weeks in...........
Bev was staring at the competition oil and the competition oil was staring back at her.
She hesitated but then walked out to the pool and applied the oil.
It felt so different, where she was previously firm everywhere, she was now soft.  It was odd, the outermost layer of her was SO SOFT.
She applied it across her chest and back. Her once firm breasts were now much softer for two reasons. She no longer worked out so her pec muscles had gone and she was fatter so her breasts were bigger. Her band size was 36, up 4 inches from two months ago, her cup size was a large C, down from last week, but up almost two sizes from two months ago. Her cup size had decreased because her torso had gotten bigger.
She rubbed the oil across her large stomach, her waist was now 35", up 12 inches from just two months ago.
 Her hips were about 6" bigger, her thighs now soft.
The oil darkened her already richly colored skin which contrasted so wonderfully with her natural blonde hair.
Bev compared her body to the many photos around of her competing, this simply was not the same body.
Bev looked at herself and then the statue.  They were now the same.
The scale that morning showed that in two months she had gained 30 pounds on a 5'2" frame. If you did the math, about 40 percent of her body was now simply fat cells. 
"Zak will be home later, if this is what he wants, he has got it, maybe he will pay attention to me now"

Chapter 9
Zak arrived right on schedule.
Bev was waiting for him. She was standing in the pool up to her neck, at the foot of the pool stairs.   

"Hi Honey" said Zak, "Come here and let me kiss you".

Bev started to walk up the stairs slowly.

"Are you here to stay?" she said with an angry tone.
Zak could see her face was fuller, but he didn't think it worth commenting.
She took another step up. He could see not only her breasts were fuller , but her torso was wider.
At the next step her stomach started to show. The water off her hair ran down across her breasts and over her belly.
Zak's smiled like he had never smiled before.  "You're, you're..? he stammered.
"Yes, I am fat. No more bikini modeling. Look at how fat I am now"  "This is what you like isn't it?" "Maybe now, I'll get your attention?"
Zak was finally able to speak "Where did you get that idea?"
"I found this !" and Bev thrust the statue forward.

"This is what you get when you marry someone half your age, everything is a game" Zak thought to himself, but Zak didn't get to be a captain of industry being a pushover.

"Now listen here young lady(talking to his wife like this?). ..., have you ever heard of Delayed Gratification?  That is when you work and wait for the reward. It made this country great and it makes people great every day.
....and that 3D printed statue? I took the scan and adjusted it to...to......I made that to show you how beautiful you would be when you are pregnant." 
The color drained from Bev's face.

Zak continued.."What I learned on this trip is that my company runs great and I don't need to manage it every day, I finally have the time for you."

Bev looked down at her body, all choked up and unable to look at Zak. "You mean you want to make a baby with me?"

"Come here Fatty, let's make a baby" 

The End