I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

1 minute ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

At the moment I am reading The Body Keeps the Score and a book on the roots of Reiki Healing. I am a Usi Reiki practitioner 🍃  

Today I picked up a book of spells 🙂

I'm old so quite literally have no idea what Reiki is - sorry! I'm guessing it's nothing to do with Harry Potter 😐🤣

You look magic though 👍😉

7 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I feel so sexy and sooo thick, I see my body growing and it truly is hard being in this skin as it’s very tempting to please myself always 😯😉😍

8F9E4A22-E456-4860-824B-4332EC7C91AE.jpeg

31FB6DA4-3800-4FE3-AAD4-368EA01D36CF.jpeg

Well I'll tell you what, how about you take care of eating and I'll look after the pleasuring yourself? Honestly I don't mind- I'm nice like that 😉🥵🤣

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

A juicy fat cat ☺️ don’t you think so? 

60FF6FFC-738F-4AB0-B03C-A9F6C61EADD4.jpeg

From the top of the picture all the way to the bottom of the picture, every single last bit of you is monumentally, outrageously, unbelievably gorgeous 🥵

There isn't a single part of you - and I'm including 'non fat' parts such as your smile  - that isn't quite utterly adorable 😍

You and your fella are very clearly very, very good for each other 😊

24 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

@sconesy73 This is so beautiful 🥹

thank you so so much. For seeing me and for letting me know ☺️😍

This made us smile and it made my day! 

Thank you 💖

You really don't need to thank me! It should be me thanking you really😊

It's your smile more than anything that makes your pictures so gorgeous - it really looks like you're enjoying yourself😍

And if you're smiling like you are, I can only imagine what your blokes smile is like - the Cheshire Cat probably 🤣🤣

Thanks again 😊

3 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

It’s my feeders birthday month and I’m excited to gift him some more gains ☺️ and other things 😉 I am getting ready since we’re going out to hear one of our favorite house DJs to kick off the celebrations, but I caught my double belly in action.. I hope my outfit still fits 😅

EC85EB2A-6518-4A03-9A98-64111F923632.jpeg

It fits perfectly now go and have a great night 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 2:00 PM, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I’m on the road I’m sharing what I eat on a road trip ☺️ also … didn’t post th steak I had for dinner bc by then I was exhausted, baked and hungry 😂😘 

I ate a whole foot long by breakfast, a lil snacky snack, some Chester’s for lunch, hot fries for a snack and a huge steak for dinner ☺️😉

710F849D-3D18-4196-9BD6-3B180FC21B4B.jpeg

C18ED280-03D2-4592-9D6F-F39E94AA66BF.jpeg

BADB0267-9635-4AB3-917F-BFD7BBB6CD87.jpeg

428B113F-601E-4A5C-9072-71F642ECCA6B.jpeg

74CFC7D7-F5F9-4951-8DB1-C9EE5BDB8A2B.jpeg

This would literally be a dream for my partner and me 😍 Pick up a car from the airport and drive across the USA. Nowhere planned, just going wherever we want on a huge roadtrip..

We've done 4 weeks around Europe but next time we do it, it's going to be the US. 

You've no idea how jealous I am of you right now 😄

Have a fantastic time and safe travels 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...