Imogen Thomas

zachi

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree, Mike!

I think she has the body and shape to do such sets for the public... so what´s the big deal about it?

Best wishes,

Chris

She will soon be giving birth to a child.  That child will eventually go to middle school and high school, where he/she will be told, "look, here's a bunch of naked pictures of your mother pregnant with you!"  I would not want to be that child.

She will soon be giving birth to a child.  That child will eventually go to middle school and high school, where he/she will be told, "look, here's a bunch of naked pictures of your mother pregnant with you!"  I would not want to be that child.

Imogen Thomas has been naked or half naked all the time since she first entered the British Boulevard, so how the fuck does her being naked while being pregnant make a big difference?

Small things make huge differences for kids. Seeing your mother naked while pregnant with you is one of them!

There's a whole business around pregnancy photos. A couple of women I work with got them, the mother gets naked with some carefully placed sheets or whatever and gets their picture taken, it's becoming pretty popular.

The only difference is that Imogen's are all over the internet...

Guest AbeVanHelsing

In the future, all standards of taste and decency will have been eroded.

Mask,

I have seen so many rude guys on the web that have no probs calling a pregnant lady fat... you should at least have used emo-cons to express it is a joke...

Written words don´t transport the vibes of a voice to make the difference if something is meant serious or just as a joke, you see?

I didn´t want to diss you at all... it was just a misunderstanding!

Best wishes,

Chris

well the privacy of a message and publicly calling a person out are two different ways to adjust the understanding. I didn't mean to call her fat. I just know in the past she was not happy with her growing figure and I still assume that her losing the belly would be a great delight to her.

publicly calling a person out

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, that is the funniest thing I've seen in AGES!!!!

One guy on an anonymous web board suggesting another dude on an anonymous web board is calling him out!!!!

How do you call out a dude when neither of you know who the other is?!?!?!

Ohhhhh you guys crack me up...