Fat suits, padding, pillow stuffing for fantasy play or in the past?

Guest unknown_number

First off, your wife has a gorgeous figure! :D

Second, while I've never practiced padding or pillow stuffing with a partner, it did comprise much of my earliest exploration of sexuality.  Years before I had ever masturbated or had any kind of sexual urge, I played make-believe games with friends where we would each be some kind of animal or equivalent make-believe character, have a voracious appetite that demanded we eat huge amounts of food, and subsequently get fatter and fatter, requiring us to stuff more and more pillows under our shirt.  This game was, of course, always my idea, and was one of the most fun and exciting games I played in my childhood, for reasons I didn't yet understand.

Then after puberty came, I'd say most of my sexual/masturbation sessions involved some kind of padding/pillow stuffing.  In addition to pillows, I used Ziploc baggies filled with air or water.  I would also put on multiple pairs of briefs to simulate my butt getting bigger.

It might be a little awkward to do with a partner, at least at first.  But if she's down, have fun!

Guest unknown_number

Thanks for the input, and yes her figure is pretty great :D

That reminded me I used water too, but in very large balloons in the pool while wearing a shirt.  It was definitely a different kind of feel than pillows and was only really possible under water.  Even a wet shirt that you could blow air into and puff up was always something of curiosity.  It's strange that I'm not into inflation or expansion in the sense of bubble suits/shapes you typically see.  I think padding offers the possibility of a more "correct" shape.

I wonder if the games as a kid really did have some influence or not on our preferences because friends and younger family all did it for play at some points I can remember, but only I have this preference as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2016 at 0:54 PM, Surround said:

I wonder if the games as a kid really did have some influence or not on our preferences because friends and younger family all did it for play at some points I can remember, but only I have this preference as far as I know.

I think my innate preference influenced the games I played rather than the games influenced my preferences.

5 hours ago, Surround said:

Just found some nice pics of her from behind and wanted to share :)

Lovely backside!

Guest unknown_number
5 hours ago, sower said:

I think my innate preference influenced the games I played rather than the games influenced my preferences.

Lovely backside!

Yeah that's probably true.  I don't know if certain events influence our preferences or we just have them and happen to remember stuff that triggered them and then chose to pursue stuff that gave the same feelings.