What should I write next

chrissy

I would love to read a good weight gain revenge story. I had an idea about a girl who gets picked on by the popular mean girl. She becomes friends with a new girl who decides to help her new friend and get revenge on the mean girl. The new girl knows magic and creates dolls of the mean girl and her friend. She fills the doll of her friend with marbles because she is bigger. The next day she removes a marble and puts it in the mean girls doll.

I would like to read stories about attractive women who gradually gain weight. They can’t resist nourishing temptations, happily indulge and become even more attractive as a result.

As “Voluptuous Ladies” by Expander Jack shows, it doesn’t hurt, when they are lesbian or bisexual, but that’s not a requirement either.

Something including weight gain and female domination. An ideal scenario, a young couple where the wife starts getting increased appetite and is gradually gaining weight, it mostly goes to her legs and booty. They keep playing and making sex with each other and over time she notices that she gets physically more superior. At a point she is able to  hold her man in leg-scizzors or simply press him towards a wall with her gigantic booty and his futile attempts to escape are stimulating her dominance. He is becoming her toy.

That would be a dream story for me :thumbsup:

I liked your story about the lucky bartender who kept fattening up all of these literary young women... I liked it precisely because it wasn't a revenge story, but it was a story about people who were happy, and felt sexier, because of their gain... For an idea, how about this: Whatever guy you like meets a shy young, sort of nerdy woman who would never dream of doing anything she really enjoyed.  He shows her interesting stories, then some erotic stories, and that gets her attention. As they spend more time, and he shows her interesting passages that turn her on, she slowly starts to gain weight.  When he has sex with her (after a long, careful courtship), she really starts to lose her inhibitions and the pounds pile on. He's fascinated with every new curve, and she's grateful that he allowed her to be what she always wanted to be.

How's that?  Maybe the guy is a waiter at a trendy dessert bar....