NJ guy seeks.....

in2anthr

Hi out there..

Thanx for checking out my post. :)

Im 42, from NJ seeking to meet and get to know a lovely lady that I can truly be myself around. I'm 41 from Nutley. I'm an engraver/graphic artist and an overall creative person, especially when it comes to music. Like many of us here, it's hard to explain to people we might meet about our desires. Most people just dont get it. I'm hoping to find someone who does. Someone who also is looking to be themselves. I'm not foolish enough to think that a relationship can be solely based on desires, and I would love to find something real with someone who might eventually be open to a relationship. I like alot of things. Movies, going to see shows, love taking day trips(or weekend trips..lol), along with so many more things. I just want a woman who will let me adore her as we grow closer. I do not hide the fact that im a feeder/encourager, so I dont want that to come as a surprise down the line.

I really hope I worded this well because, I'm simply a good guy looking to treat a woman with respect, chivalry, passion and affection.

post-10561-14513482806278_thumb.jpg

post-10561-1451348280769_thumb.jpg

post-10561-1451348280798_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...