Status Updates
  • Options

• XDark_RoseX8

Hey everyone, later today I'm getting a big meal as a gift. So as a thank you, and to spend some time with my followers, I'll be posting a video of me eating my meal on YouTube.  If you guys have any questions you want to ask me comment them below
     ^-^ I'll answer all that i can in the video :)

• XDark_RoseX8

Hey everyone, if all works out I'm getting a big meal as a gift. So as a thank you, and to spend some time with my folowers, I'll be posting a video of me eating my meal on YouTube.  If you guys have any questions you want to ask me comment them below
     ^-^ I'll answer all that i can in the video :)

• XDark_RoseX8

wanna give a special thanks to everyone who's donated for my gofundme. You guys are awesome! ^^Don't forget to send me a message with your email and requests.

:) ^-^

1460071184660118617516.jpg

• chrystal_geyser  »  maxymumspyder

Hey, thanks for the detailed reply, love reading your stuff!

It's strange people being so skeptical about your stories--I've found it's not that difficult to get girls to talk about their weight (as long as you're empathetic and a good listener.)  Often, it doesn't even take that much encouragement, they're relieved to find someone they can express their insecurities to who's nice and doesn't judge them...  it's helpful to talk about it with a guy, too...  Is that how things started between you and this girl? 

These conversations are often pretty complex, though!  There's always that element of mixed motives...  Have you read the "Weight Gain Schadenfreude" thread?  Really cool thread, lots of great insights about this stuff...  My own first experience was with a girlfriend in college: 5'11, 180 lbs, absolutely beautiful face, clear eyes and gorgeous smile...  Perfect chubby hourglass figure, with wide hips, which swung heavily from side to side when she walked...  Sexy belly, perfectly convex, with flawless soft skin... She was an Irish girl, too!  The day I found out she'd been 50 lbs lighter in high school, and how anxious this made her (especially given how stunning she was), well, you can imagine my reaction...  She was a bit ambivalent about my interest--she was delighted by how attracted I was to her body, but the schadenfreude aspect was a little hard to understand for her...

I wanted to ask, how does that dynamic play out in your relationship with this girl?  It's sort of surprising a girl who's so self-conscious about her body that she changes with her eyes closed, would be open to fetishy stuff...  In the end, it's probably empowering for her: it's great just to have a guy who appreciates her body without reservations and who she can be open about her insecurities around. I was sort of curious, though...  Has she had issues with men since she's been heavy?

I'd love to hear more about your guys' relationship, or any other anecdotes about her weight gain.  Please let me know if I'm pestering you with too many questions!  I love taking about this stuff, since I've been in a number of similar situations myself. Plus, it's great to see someone who writes about this stuff so amazingly well!

--C

• KFD

This is for Mikey and Teddy. Who else racecars and Instagrams? @S13Drifter #curvageracecargang

#calibeerisbetterthantexas!!

IMG_20160407_111839.jpg