Weight gain video games

frozzyflakes

Hope this is the right place for this.

I was wanting to make a thread that listed instances of weight gain in video games as well as the ability to create fat characters. I know there's a bunch here and there but I'll start things off with a few obvious ones.

Fable 2 and Fable 3- All the Fable games have weight gain when your character eats/drinks too much, but 2 & 3 were the ones that allowed you to play as female characters. I know for a fact that in Fable 2 there were Fat-Loving NPCs whom you could marry and their attraction toward you would go up the fatter you were. Other NPCs would comment on your weight if you were getting too big. A later expansion included weight gain potions.

Sims 2 & 3- Eating too much causes weight gain. In TS2, it was accompanied by a cute hiccuping animation where the body snapped to a larger frame. There were 3 body types: thin, fit, and fat. The fat body type was noticeably smaller on the females than it was on the males, however there were mods where you could download fatter body types that sort of acted like fat suits (they were part of the clothing). In TS3, there is both a fat slider and a muscle slider that can adjust the size of sims, and they can be considerably larger this time around. If you eat while already full, you will gain the stuffed moodlet, where then if you eat again you will gain weight, although now it is more of a gradual effect rather than an instant animation. Further still, there are mods that expand or remove the size limits on the body sliders.

Saints Row 2, 3, & 4- no weight gain in-game (that I know of) but allows for the creation of fat characters. I know for sure that in SR2 you could stop by the plastic surgeon and alter your character whenever you wanted (for a fee) so you could conceivably gain weight over the course of the game. In SR3 and SR4 the girls maintained more of an hourglass figure with less belly than the one on SR2 but could still be pretty large. And the boobs were huge also.

That's all I can gather off the top of my head for now, but I'd like to extend this list to not just console games but PC games like MMOs and Flash games. Pretty much anything where you can gain weight or create or fat characters.

Guest rurusimple

There is a Japanese hentai game that had fat anime chicks for pc. I cant remember the name right now but it has a lof of different types of fetishes ex. Bondage, tentacles, weight gain, forceful sex, and stuffing. Ill post when I think of the name. I believe it was like fat love but it was japanese sounding... now its bothering me...UPDATE oh yeah its debu something like debulove

There is a Japanese hentai game that had fat anime chicks for pc. I cant remember the name right now but it has a lof of different types of fetishes ex. Bondage, tentacles, weight gain, forceful sex, and stuffing. Ill post when I think of the name. I believe it was like fat love but it was japanese sounding... now its bothering me...UPDATE oh yeah its debu something like debulove

Debu Plus?

http://vndb.org/v5392

Also Debutopia

In answer to the main topic, maybe something like Skyrim with mods. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23448/ and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to add that even though its still in beta, the Elder Scrolls Online character creator is pretty in-depth, you can adjust your build from thin to fit to fat and anywhere in between, plus theres sliders that also adjust thickness of things like arms, legs, torso, chest, hips, waist, gut, there is even one called "posterior dimensions"  ;D

Female characters aren't HUGE but definitely noticeably fat and more so than possible in most other mmos.

Guest Atlya

I wanted to add that even though its still in beta, the Elder Scrolls Online character creator is pretty in-depth, you can adjust your build from thin to fit to fat and anywhere in between, plus theres sliders that also adjust thickness of things like arms, legs, torso, chest, hips, waist, gut, there is even one called "posterior dimensions"  ;D

Female characters aren't HUGE but definitely noticeably fat and more so than possible in most other mmos.

Yeah, tried that: meh.

Game looks like shit though: it's the usual mmo. I got fed up after 20 minutes ingame.

Guest alright

Well in Dragon's Dogma you can make your character overweight, and I believe it plays into the stats a bit e.g. a heavier player won't get knocked back as far (or picked up by harpies) but will run through stamina quicker.

• 5 years later...
On 12/2/2019 at 8:10 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

If only I could figure out how to make mods work. I’d ask a friend, but...

You need to install the Nexus mod manager, and then RTFM for each mod. It's not so difficult with the mod manager. Problem with mods that change bodies in these games is that it usually breaks all the armors and clothings, and also kinda looks weird. 

I never found it worthwhile. 

What is worthwhile is playing Fallout 4 blind in the 'survival mode'. Then it's actually a worthwhile game and not a letdown.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In CK3, you play as a (hopefully) successive series of medieval monarchs. There's a stress mechanic where your character can gain stress from defeats, deaths of close friends, injuries and having to raise children. To counter this, there's a hunting activity and a feast activity that both lower stress. The more you go to feasts, the chances are the more you get traits like "reveler' that make you get invited to more feasts and the more powerful you are, the more feasts you get invited too. Feasts can also make people like you more, which is good to balance your vassals.

While hunting lowers the character's weight, the feast activity raises the character's weight and with enough feasts the character becomes obese. I had a ruler who was a powerful, amazonian warrior queen in her 20s and obese in her 30s after a long peace and a lot of feast invites. At some point I should write a one shot on it.

Playing further, it's actually difficult to keep your character at a healthy weight once they're over 40. You can feast and be fat and happy or diet and be miserable with a low chance of actually losing weight.

And this is without the gluttonous trait and with characters that have a high martial, which makes wg harder. I raised one daughter to be a diplomat and she got a gluttonous trait from an event, she was a chonk by twenty.

• 1 month later...

Another one:

Mount and Blade Bannerlord is an rpg/strategy game where you control a random peasant in a collapsing, dark ages world and can fight, trade, politic and more importantly black smith (because a javelin made from a tree branch will for some reason give you more money than sacking a city) your way into being king/queen. Its not as in depth in personal stats as CKIII, but you can hit people with a sword, however to my surprise it has a decent wg component. Fight in a battle and your character gains muscle, riding around in the country and you lose weight, stay in a city and you gain weight. The limit for weight isn't that high, but a few days in a city after a campaign takes my female character from six pack to slightly paunchy.