Weight gain video games

frozzyflakes

Gotta mention this new romance game called “Weighting Game.” You date this hot skinny girl and systematically take her out on dates and find creative ways to make her gain as fast as possible without making her freak out and hit the gym. As an added bonus, other hot chicks gain weight too if you make the right decisions.

10 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Mount and Blade Bannerlord is an rpg/strategy game where you control a random peasant in a collapsing, dark ages world and can fight, trade, politic and more importantly black smith (because a javelin made from a tree branch will for some reason give you more money than sacking a city) your way into being king/queen. Its not as in depth in personal stats as CKIII, but you can hit people with a sword, however to my surprise it has a decent wg component. Fight in a battle and your character gains muscle, riding around in the country and you lose weight, stay in a city and you gain weight. The limit for weight isn't that high, but a few days in a city after a campaign takes my female character from six pack to slightly paunchy.

Also with just slight modifications the game allows significant size changes. The developer clearly had a knack for bbw.

20200625065150_1.jpg

To be honest, it probably isn't intended to be used for this, but...

There is an online text-based adventure game generator, called AI Dungeon. It is usually able to create a variety of stories in fantasy and scifi and cyberpunk and so on. Perfectly capable of being used for action adventure or horror or whatever. 

...I use it almost entirely for choose your own feeder adventures, trying to meet/date/marry the woman of my dreams and convince her to fatten up while we're together.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:48 PM, Batman76 said:

Oh, what's the mod?

It's the mod linked below, but I only link it to give credits where credits are due.
You need my personally modified sliders for BBW range and I can't post zip-files here.

Whoever wants my modified mod, can dm me and to get them via discord.

Then just put the unzipped content into your modules folder and don't forget to activate it in the launcher!
You don't need the link or download anything else.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2134

below some screenshots of my weight and build sliders...

003.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 5:02 PM, maxis192 said:

It's the mod linked below, but I only link it to give credits where credits are due.
You need my personally modified sliders for BBW range and I can't post zip-files here.

Whoever wants my modified mod, can dm me and to get them via discord.

Then just put the unzipped content into your modules folder and don't forget to activate it in the launcher!
You don't need the link or download anything else.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2134

below some screenshots of my weight and build sliders...

003.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

In Princess Maker 2 there was a possibility to order a "robust diet" for your "daughter". Game is rather old, so you could see mainly increase in her measurements (that led for example to impossibility to wear high-tier gowns and dresses), and graphically only her cheeks slightly increased plumpness.

I don't know if there are any fattening options in later games of this franchise.

Not a video game, but a pen and paper rpg:

Warhammer Fantasy role play 4th edition has the characters picking up corruption points as they adventure in the horrible, horrible old world. Hit enough and your character can gain such charming mutations as tentacles, backwards goat legs and and an extra face...but if you're really, really lucky you can just get incredibly obese! Which isn't contradictory with incredibly attractive...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
16 hours ago, johnnybgood085 said:

Speaking of the Weighting Game, anyone seen any updates to it?

The Weighting Game (3D weight gain visual novel) - Page 3 - Other Arts-Related Discussion - Curvage

Tigertoo mentioned he was working on it under the radar, but no updates at least on curvage.

There's updates to it for sure and it is FANTASTIC. The author is over on the weight gaming forums mostly. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...