A Way to Download FF Videos?

supermachguy

Guest Archaic

I forget what it's called but there's an add on for firefox that lets you download a video after viewing it. Used it to download stuff of s31 too. Maybe I'll remember but if you do some searching you'll find it.

Success!!

It turns out I didn't need any kind of add-on or downloader at all!  I can just record the video straight off of the screen with this nifty screen recording software [http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/].  It will probably help to record with each volume turned as high as you can as it looks like it records the volume of the video as you record it.  I recorded it with the volume down at the moment so I'll have to try it later.

But for now, looks like this is the way to do it for sites that don't allow real/flash/dailymotion/etc. downloader to recognize the video.

BTW, it looks like every add-on or video downloader offered by FireFox does the same damn thing!!  >:(