Awesome blog: The Last Psychiatrist

Guest axelerate

Guest axelerate

The author's pretty fucking clever. And like he admits, he mostly writes drunk. So I'd say he might be sometimes wrong, but when he's right, he's damned right. And trying to figure out which is which is also fun.

Sample good idea, re: Men's Rights+, and explanation why Scott Adams wrote that blog post which got him crucified in various news outlets..

"

(feminists, social justice warriors and so on - TLP has it in for you too, so don't read his blog, he sees the bullshit. And clicking on the link gives him money - so don't!)

Adams seems to be believe that men are naturally sexually aggressive, and women/society put limits on their natural impulses.  This is what Jezebel got wrong: he doesn't believe this.  He wishes this.

And when he says society is a "prison" for men's natural urges to penetrate random women like in caveman days, he is not really complaining about this prison.  That's what he wants.  He wants it to be true that society is cockblocking him.

Because if that is true, then it isn't his own inability to score chicks that's limiting him.  "I'd love to just walk up to some hot chick in a bar and just take her home and bang her," he might think, "but society doesn't let me."  Really?  Dude, you need to switch bars.

Not being able to easily and fluidly pick up women is maddeningly destructive to many men,  not tempered by other successes in their lives.  We hear the refrain that media images create unrealistic expectations of women to be hot, etc, but the flip side is that some men can't understand why everyone else seems to be able to hook up easily, freely, fun-ly, while they're in the corner all boiling rage.  Confronted with this, they have two choices: I'm inadequate, or the Matrix is against me.  Men who don't want to kill themselves choose b.

Sample post" Everything that's wrong with Hunger Games"

I would say there's a few different types of feminists. I'm probably very lax in regards to the classification of being a feminist, if you even want to call me that. I want equaliy for BOTH genders. I'm not about to say males have privilege because I personally don't like to perpetuate the notion that one group is better than the other; Plus a privilege is something you earn, not something you are handed. Perhaps this has to do with my own upbringing where my dad told me when I played recreational ice hockey that "This is a rough sport. Don't expect to be treated like a girl, but expect to be treated like a hockey player." I got hit but I hit back.

Much in the same aspect that if I hit a man first without any sort of legitimate reason, I should know that they have the right to protect themselves and if that means that they hit me, so be it.

I also believe that males should deserve the same respect and understanding if they are sexually abused or raped. I also believe that judges should be more fair when dealing with custody cases involving children because there are plenty of dads out there who would do a better job than the mother supporting the child. I also believe that men should be able to be at a park and not looked at like a pedophile just because he happens to talk to a child or help a child up that fell down.

But, I also believe that Women should be allowed the freedom to choose what they do with their bodies, much in the same aspect that Men would. I believe that I should be paid equally and fairly. I don't believe that I should be singled out from getting a job because of my gender and te preconceived notion that I may notbe strong enough. I want to be able to defend my country if I so choose to and fight on the frontlines. I don't believe I should be heckled online because I'm a female game player and quizzed to death about a certain game because "There's no way a girl would like a game on her own and actually understand what's going on."

I personally am not a fan of feminists that try to tear the other side down in validation of their own agendas. If you want to be treated like an equal, treat others like equals. Treat them with humility and respect. Understand that just because one person in a group does something bad that does not mean everyone else will behave in the same way. Educate, but don't discriminate or act condensending and belittle people who have yet to understand. Be humble.

That's my 2 cents on the matter.

Guest axelerate
What an idiot. That's not what's wrong with feminism or women's rights. What's wrong is when women use it as a weapon to do what they want and not be held accountable for their actions.

Have you read any of what he wrote?

I doubt it.

He isn't against equal rights, or any of that. He's just against this whole victimhood / insanity industry some feminists have created in some parts of the world.

Read this here..