Chantelle Houghton

frozenfish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest The Costco Guy
22 hours ago, dullek said:

from which year are those? before or after baby?

After, 2013 I think.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ironmikus said:

Yeah. In that post she said she put on 2 stone. That comes out to 28 lbs for those of us west of the pond. Kilograms has to be around 12.7 or so. But I’m too lazy to use a calculator for the exact number

Her weight has now further increased to 3 stone. She even has to tell people that she isn't pregnant. Sadly, she has signed up to a gym, to work out on mondays:

• 11 months later...

For context if you can’t access the site, she talks about having gained about 40lbs since the first uk lockdown in March last year, most of which she says has gone straight to her stomach. She talks about she is at her highest weight ever and is wearing a uk size 16, gets mistaken for being pregnant etc etc.

She’s just split from her fiancé and is looking to get on a health kick, which is where this article basically becomes an advert for musclefood and some diet writing business. There’s a few other pics of her in dresses and stuff, but honestly the uploaded pic her is the best you’ll find on that article.

Guest FakeDude

What all do you reckon she currently weighs? If she put on 3 stone, so I’d guess she’s currently at 14 stone (196 pounds). Her height is 5’7 so she’d technically be considered obese. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was heavier, any guesses?

20 hours ago, FakeDude said:

What all do you reckon she currently weighs? If she put on 3 stone, so I’d guess she’s currently at 14 stone (196 pounds). Her height is 5’7 so she’d technically be considered obese. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was heavier, any guesses?

I think she is skin & bone & needs to eat more. 😏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...