BoBerry

• 3 years later...
Guest sexypajaro
2 hours ago, ciccialover said:

damn I love this girl. What is her weight?

Im pretty sure she was 604 lbs last summer

21 hours ago, sexypajaro said:

Im pretty sure she was 604 lbs last summer

Wow I had no idea, I remember her saying she was over her heaviest (before she lost weight awhile ago) which was about 550.  She does carry it well. Maybe the best iv ever saw.  Even her shoulders are fat, the bra strap really digs in. That's not something you see everyday. The feeder in me really wants to know what her diet is, you don't get that big or stay that big skipping meals lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 5:05 PM, drum said:

Wow I had no idea, I remember her saying she was over her heaviest (before she lost weight awhile ago) which was about 550.  She does carry it well. Maybe the best iv ever saw.  Even her shoulders are fat, the bra strap really digs in. That's not something you see everyday. The feeder in me really wants to know what her diet is, you don't get that big or stay that big skipping meals lol

So true, her proportions are perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

I have stated before that normally 600 lbs. would be a little to heavy even for me, but BoBerry is the delightful exception. Indeed, she has such great body proportion (yes, petite ankles and all) that no matter how big she has gotten she has always looked sexy to me. I would love to see how she looks at 650 and beyond!

• 9 months later...

she is one fantastic woman, a dreamcome true, i only wish that she would share more eating vids as the last one. i know that is my thing but for me, a thousand consecutive eating sets would not be enough. i understand i have to give space to others... but boberry, if you are reading, eating sets are the best my dear. kisses from mexico