Scarlett Johansson

Guest Horsti

This is five months? Woman must be wearing one of the tightest girdles known to man.

I gotta admit I find it funny that Samuel L. Jackson is looking right at her chest.

No, he isn't. He's looking at her belly and thinking she must be wearing one of the tightest girdles known to man.

She's due in August, meaning that she's not five months unless she's planning on a ten month pregnancy.

Pregnancy is 40 weeks long, technically speaking the birth happens at the *end* of nine months, which for all intents and purposes could equate to your calculation of "months" coming out to 10.

She is tiny though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Vladimir Putin

She's not pregnant in the bottom pic, just fat. She's jogging with Sean Penn. He's speeding ahead and she's far behind out of breath struggling to catch up. One more instance of Sean Penn showing he's a douche, but hot all the same.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 6:17 AM, Vladimir Putin said:

She's not pregnant in the bottom pic, just fat. She's jogging with Sean Penn. He's speeding ahead and she's far behind out of breath struggling to catch up. One more instance of Sean Penn showing he's a douche, but hot all the same.

LOL turn your Sean Penn hate boner into a big belly Scarlett one

plump bikini scarlett.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, 7March said:

please keep this thread going she’s too hot to only have two pages on here

Well, these are certainly nothing new, but...  I think Scarlett may have been at her softened best in "Lost in Translation"--to the point that they actually used a body double for the intro credits pan down what (would seem to be) her character's scantily clad behind (i.e., the last two photos below). And she does seem to pack on a bit of a belly quite quickly if she does put on a few--intriguing. 😉

Sarlett1.jpg

Scarlett3.jpg

scarlett_johansson03.jpg

scarlett_johansson02.jpg

johansson-lost-u-07.jpg

Scalett2.jpg

johansson0241.jpg

scarlett_johansson_ass.jpg