Scarlett Johansson

Guest Horsti

Guest asdf7

Are there...suppposed to be...pictures? ???

All good things take time.

We're getting there but the cap on photo size (256K) doesn't allow for much. It's back to the future!

• 2 weeks later...

could it be "coke bloat?" she was suffering from a nosebleed and she looked veryyy puffy..hmm....well, either way, i'm enjoying it :) she looks amazing

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think shell be tiny and I also doubt well see much of her.

You're probably right. I know most of the celebrity forums are filled with wishful thinking and unrealistic fantasies but I really hope that Scarlett gets a lot of media attention and ends up getting huge.

Guest AirJordanFan93

You're probably right. I know most of the celebrity forums are filled with wishful thinking and unrealistic fantasies but I really hope that Scarlett gets a lot of media attention and ends up getting huge.

yeah remember all the hype and hope for Kelly Clarkson announcing her pregnancy at the end of 2013. She did the rounds before christmas but we have hardly seen her at all and we all had hope she would get huge but we never see her.

yeah remember all the hype and hope for Kelly Clarkson announcing her pregnancy at the end of 2013. She did the rounds before christmas but we have hardly seen her at all and we all had hope she would get huge but we never see her.

Hopefully we can get something because of her situation with the Avengers movie.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Hopefully we can get something because of her situation with the Avengers movie.

Perhaps or she keeps herself under wraps for the next few months cos I read shes already 5 months along and we may only see her at the Avengers premier. Unless your major tabloid foder like a Jessica Simpson or Kim Kardashian celebrity pregnancies can be pretty dull and even in the case of a Kim Kardashian pregnancy people did nothing but complain about it. So we can never win when it comes to these celebrity pregnancies.

Clarkson got really horrible morning sickness, couldn't keep any food down for months.  Seen a few scarce pictures, she's hardly gained any weight.  Hopefully ScarJo gets the opposite.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Clarkson got really horrible morning sickness, couldn't keep any food down for months.  Seen a few scarce pictures, she's hardly gained any weight.  Hopefully ScarJo gets the opposite.

right but there was all that hope though. I did see a random 15 second clip of her online from late January and yeah she wasn't all that big.