Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "went through every shower joke in my head and landed on this caption instead🚿" (03/16/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Caption: "giving you sporty spice on and off the court @boss @russellathletic #BOSSxRussellAthletic" (03/25/21):

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Caption: "paw patrol on... world out" (03/20/21):

9.jpg

10.jpg

As a bit of a bonus, here are some more photo posts via her recent Instagram stories:

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.png

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

2 hours ago, Desdinova said:

I think Ashley is just settling into being a middle-aged fat MILF,  I'd love to see big she can get while still keeping the hourglass shape; she is gorgeous at any size!

Hey ill take it! And if born in '88 is middle age life is going too fast for many of us here

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Thank you @portermagazine for believing in me and believing in the future of fashion. I’ve spent my career challenging the unrealistic standards of the fashion industry, and the unrealistic standards that are put on women generally. We’ve come a long way, but we still have a long way to go until we truly embrace ALL BODIES (by designers, fashion houses and brands, runways, design schools and programs, and retailers!) This cover is a reminder for me to continue to channel your dreams, advocate for yourself, and seize every opportunity that’s in front of you. We have a lot more work to do! And I can’t wait to bring you along for the ride 💛" (04/19/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Caption: "I’ve had the honor of working with @natasharoyt for over a decade since she first styled me for Lane Bryant. Major full circle moment. Pairing her styling with @yemchuck’s incredible eye for photography (and my energy after 4 shots of espresso post redeye flight 🤪) really made the magic happen. @PorterMagazine has always been a dream, partially because @netaporter has always championed inclusive designers and been a place where I can actually buy clothes that fit. The stars aligned for this shoot" (04/19/21)

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Caption: "it was all a dream... @calvinklein @heron #mycalvins" (04/19/21):

7.jpg