Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

On 7/29/2019 at 2:31 PM, Jhall said:

Is it just me or is she looking a bit bigger than usual? Here’s a picture from October, after she lost weight:

A83FBE7D-7FF1-4E1F-8404-B7BFA4424638.jpeg

What the f****, she's damn too much skinny now!! How can she be still deemed a Plus-Size model when she obviously hovers into the 10/12 size now??

Everytime I went back to this thread, I feel more betrayed and not just because of my irrational, primal testosterone-driven tendency to feel dissapointed when a bigger woman lost her figure but about the fact she's no longer loyal to the very Size Positivity movement she long pretended to advocate for. She's just an another diet culture chimera now...

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

What the f****, she's damn too much skinny now!! How can she be still deemed a Plus-Size model when she obviously hovers into the 10/12 size now??

Everytime I went back to this thread, I feel more betrayed and not just because of my irrational, primal testosterone-driven tendency to feel dissapointed when a bigger woman lost her figure but about the fact she's no longer loyal to the very Size Positivity movement she long pretended to advocate for. She's just an another diet culture chimera now...

That picture is from last year. She looks noticeably larger now.

On 8/14/2019 at 10:43 AM, Weightwatcher said:

Celebrity preganancies seem to go one of two ways. Extra healthy and weight off within weeks of birth or absolutely troughing it at every opportunity and putting on several stone. I think Ashley might be an "eating for two" kind of girl.

You forgot the other. The celebrity goes into hiding then comes out thinner than ever with interviews and a few pics as to how huge they got.

Recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Practicing some serious self care and feeling grateful for an hour and a half of massage bliss🧖🏻‍♀️ @lebarthelemy" (08/21/19):

1.jpg

Caption: "Who knew this salad craving would be so strong that I’d forget what it’s like to crave mac & cheese 🥗🍃 wearing @marina.rinaldi, eating exclusively @sweetgreen 😂 (08/22/19):

67181258_168280837557966_7684402369882509503_n.jpg