Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

Guest riley7897
On 2/16/2019 at 5:35 AM, Avataг said:

She does look thinner.

So does anybody here (who isn’t attracted to thin girls) still like her ? I mean, it has always been hard for me to perceive a girl’s size in a 2d image, but I don’t even see her as being chubby anymore. Maybe the black outfit is slimming. 

Edited by riley7897
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, frecklefactor said:

She's basically... close from the lesser end of being overweight. 

I know I'm acting all bratty right now, but can we all wish she revert back to her 2016 days? I mean, when she was fat?? Why this Body Positivity nonsense, if in the end of the day she' gotta go midway from being a standard fitness model instead being, you know, the once-240lbs woman who drastically changed the world?

46 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She's basically... close from the lesser end of being overweight. 

I know I'm acting all bratty right now, but can we all wish she revert back to her 2016 days? I mean, when she was fat?? Why this Body Positivity nonsense, if in the end of the day she' gotta go midway from being a standard fitness model instead being, you know, the once-240lbs woman who drastically changed the world?

Do remember that she's basically thee face of the body positivity movement. If she were to project anything but this sporty and active image, it may discredit the whole thing. I don't think blowing up to three large was ever in the cards. I'm disappointed too- but she's still larger than average and still smoking.

Just my .02

30 minutes ago, Randall_1786 said:

Do remember that she's basically thee face of the body positivity movement. If she were to project anything but this sporty and active image, it may discredit the whole thing. I don't think blowing up to three large was ever in the cards. I'm disappointed too- but she's still larger than average and still smoking.

Just my .02

The average American woman dons a size 14. She's the very Average Jane.

But yea. That's dissapointing. No.katter how politically fit her stratagem does, it just annoy me that an entire movement turns so self-contradictory. At the ejd of the day, any woman and young girl who doesn't look like her gonna struggle the most.

Guest MoonlightStarling

As far as I'm concerned, she's still much larger and curvier than the standard female body even if she's not as plump as she was a couple years ago, and she still looks exquisitely beautiful and radiant. Just because she's losing some weight now doesn't mean she won't gain it back in a few years' time.

17 hours ago, Solid Snake said:

I can say that I have lost a lot of interest in her the past year or so. I think she still looked good during 2017 but last year was when the head of the nail was hit for me and I just stopped bothering with her content. I much prefer Iskra Lawrence over her at this point anyway. 

Yet, Iskra is pretty much worst. How many years and fewer size-ups before she'd finally admitted to have always been a Plus Size model? Nobody said she was obese nor overweight, just that she correspond to this category.

I understand the disappointment, but I doubt the mental well-being of young impressionable girls is the reason you're disappointed in her weight-loss. This is a kink site for curvy women. I doubt you're here jerking off because of what great role models these women are in the body positivity movement. 

It's OK to say to yourself "I preferred her bigger" and move on without tearing her down for her motives. 

34 minutes ago, bigorange3 said:

I understand the disappointment, but I doubt the mental well-being of young impressionable girls is the reason you're disappointed in her weight-loss. This is a kink site for curvy women. I doubt you're here jerking off because of what great role models these women are in the body positivity movement. 

It's OK to say to yourself "I preferred her bigger" and move on without tearing her down for her motives. 

This is not about tearing her down, but about how much she really dig into the cause or not at all and if not, hust why still keeping up the pretense?

3 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

I haven't checked this thread in ages. I kept hoping the loss was only temporary, but it looks like she's essentially a straight -sized model now. It is disappointing, as others said. Tara Lynn, who was once so hot and curvy, seems to have gone the same route.

Indeed. 

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

This is not about tearing her down, but about how much she really dig into the cause or not at all and if not, hust why still keeping up the pretense?

I don't think body positivity = be fat, it's about accepting that your body doesn't define you, and that you should have the right to feel beautiful at any size. She probably physically feels better slimmer--I know I do. And just because she lost weight doesn't mean she's a normal sized model. She's still a thick girl. See pics. 

I don't mean to get into an internet fight, I just try to stay aware of our role as FAs in this community. It's just as bad to get on someone's case for losing weight as it is to get on someone's case for gaining weight. We're not in the right just because we have a preference for women leading the body positivity movement. I think using the body positivity movement as a front for your disappointment with someone's transformation is wrong. 

I'm open to conversation BTW, again I don't mean to fight about this, and recognize I could be totally wrong. I just want to make sure we're being careful and not dismissing someone's role in a really important movement because they're not as fat as they used to be. That's as bad for society as fat shaming. 

Screenshot_20190415-213133.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-213247.jpg

24 minutes ago, bigorange3 said:

I don't think body positivity = be fat, it's about accepting that your body doesn't define you, and that you should have the right to feel beautiful at any size. She probably physically feels better slimmer--I know I do. And just because she lost weight doesn't mean she's a normal sized model. She's still a thick girl. See pics. 

I don't mean to get into an internet fight, I just try to stay aware of our role as FAs in this community. It's just as bad to get on someone's case for losing weight as it is to get on someone's case for gaining weight. We're not in the right just because we have a preference for women leading the body positivity movement. I think using the body positivity movement as a front for your disappointment with someone's transformation is wrong. 

I'm open to conversation BTW, again I don't mean to fight about this, and recognize I could be totally wrong. I just want to make sure we're being careful and not dismissing someone's role in a really important movement because they're not as fat as they used to be. That's as bad for society as fat shaming. 

Screenshot_20190415-213133.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-213247.jpg

You and I are going to get ALL the fine ladies ❤️👌