Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

3 minutes ago, pangzi said:

These are the sexiest photos of Ashley Graham I've yet seen!  God, I hope we get a video!

I do wonder if she's put on a little weight recently...  It's just that whenever I inexplicably find a woman suddenly more attractive than I did before, in the majority of cases it's because she's gained some weight.

Or maybe it's just her outfit?

She may indeed have gained weight.  I'm actually surprised how big she looks in these pictures.  You can clearly see her tummy and she has a lot less muscle tone for someone who is supposed to be exercising regularly.  The fact of the matter though is that she is being paid money to be pretty AND chubby/fat.  She will not be losing weight anytime soon, maybe after she has kids but not at this point in her modeling career.......

On 3/1/2017 at 3:36 PM, Weightwatcher said:

Yeah, WW, gotta agree, she ain't missing many meals! And thanks for the link, Dear God, she looks staggeringly gorgeous!

That red suit!

And them powerhouse, tanned thighs.......and aaaaasssssssss

One of my first celebrity fancies was Yasmine Bleeth in Baywatch. She was fuller figured than the other lifeguards and some of my friends considered her chubby at the time but I always thought she was the hot one and not Pamela Anderson. Yasmine used to do thse slow motion running sequences designed for male viewers to watch her boobs wobble. Would love to see Ashley's version of it. I doubt she would be able to run that fast but everything would be wobbling around all over the place!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pangzi

The more photos I see, the fewer doubts I have about her being a little fuller of recent.

Here's something:

Cellulite, Starbursts, whipped cream, and York Peppermint Patties.

Guest MalMfan
3 hours ago, John Smith said:

She slimmed down too much... :/ Starting to lost her heavy pear-shaped figure.

Don't think so, she's arguably bigger than ever. People always seem to think she's lost weight whenever she's wearing something that hides her belly but in the past few months she's showed off her body more than before and she clearly hasn't lost any weight.

9 hours ago, MalMfan said:

Don't think so, she's arguably bigger than ever. People always seem to think she's lost weight whenever she's wearing something that hides her belly but in the past few months she's showed off her body more than before and she clearly hasn't lost any weight.

She was far bigger than she is actually, few years ago...

Hereby a picture from her dating from Fall 2015, while she was at her heaviest (and when I say "heaviest" I mean "her catwalk came closer before from a waddling while meanwhile her whole body jiggled tremendously") .

ashley-graham.jpg

On 3/22/2017 at 4:57 PM, Mike Rotch said:

So she hides herself in spanx and shapewear for clothed photoshoots and publicly extols the virtues of photoshop for her swimsuit shoots, yet she calls herself body-positive whenever it comes time to sell something.  Such a fraud.

You are just hell-bent on being a Debbie Downer on every great thread that graces here, aren't you?

Guest MalMfan
1 hour ago, rabbit said:

Great content but I am not going to click because you use this shitty image host.

I hear you, not hard at all to use imgur for photos and gfycat for gifs but there's so many people on curvage that use these slow sites for sharing which I don't understand.