chubby4myhubby :)

Guest chubby4myhubby

I've had a lot going on sorry guys!

this lingerie was supposed to be for my boyfriend but he no longer wants to see me in it  :'( i hope someone enjoys it out there!

Glad to see you back.

I for one think you look drop dead gorgeous in that lingerie. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: ;D

this lingerie was supposed to be for my boyfriend but he no longer wants to see me in it  :'( i hope someone enjoys it out there!

Well, you gotta look at it from this perspective: imagine a kid on Christmas Morning, looking at the enticing presents before them. Now, I'm sure if you got them while thinking more rationally, they would say that sure, the wrapping looks pretty--but in the heat of the moment? They're in the way of the present!

:P

So sorry to hear that things aren't going so well  :(  but you do look amazing in that lingerie!

Guest Professor Aronnax

Those are fantastic photos. I'm a feeder and FA and I have to admit that nothing turns me on more that the sight of the abundant fleshy curves under the lingerie.  From my POV lingerie is like "gilding the lily," you can't improve on perfection.  Keep the photos coming.  You look gorgeous!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: