got an email from stuffer31?

Guest hithere9878

If I see any of Stuffer's stuff on here, I am torpedoing it... I for one do not appreciate him PM'ing girls on here of all places, to model for his site. Does that mean he is going to raise a stink when you post your own pictures on here as well?

KFD

Quite honestly, controlling where your content is posted is damn near impossible. You have to remember that the fatgirlworld is an electronic microcosm, and you are bound to see your stuff pop up from time to time. I understand copyright concerns, but if someone is passing your material off as their own, I see that as a problem. What is the difference of someone posting your stuff to Tumblr, or maybe an artistic type freehand drawing one of your images. Where do you draw the line?

I find it quite rude that complaints are being lodged that Stuffer31 material is getting flagged, then members here are being contacted to model on your site. I think not posting your stuff here and contacting our members is a fair deal...

And as far as who I am? Look at the tagline under my name.  ;)

KFD

I am going to get into a flame war. I don't run the bus here, I'm a mod. I have never called you any names, and if people do, such as what Chubby said on here yesterday, set him straight. Quite frankly, I am tired of dealing with any Stuffer business on here, and anything I see I am removing. With that said, I don't feel that contacting anyone on here is appropriate if you are going have problems with seeing your content here. People can do the best they can, but I don't see any other paysite owner so concerned with where their material ends up.

KFD