got an email from stuffer31?

Guest hithere9878

I'm not flaming you.  This is general discussion and I am having a general discussion.  I didn't see that Chubby flamed or called me any names which could be called hate speech.  He was just uninformed about copyright or more likely simply didn't care and he was trying to get traffic to his small forum by encouraging material not allowed here to be posted there. 

We've never had a problem with material being posted here legally.  There's a paysite board here as well as a requests area where we usually have a promo person to post at.  The issue is when a general pictures or videos thread becomes the spot for every single person with a few pix of that model to dump them and lately that became a trend.  So like you, I became disgusted and asked that all photos simply be removed.  I did not ask that the legally posted links be removed, but those were as well, even though they were posted by members of your board who had done nothing wrong under either your rules or the law. 

And as for other sites not being concerned with where their content winds up, perhaps they should be:

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=248.msg1732#msg1732

tumblr_lts0cu3qMA1r22325o2_500.gif