got an email from stuffer31?

Guest hithere9878

We do commonly approach potential models through various forums.  The reason we don't post directly in the forum is because there are so many haters who despise the site bc it is a paysite.  If you are interested you may go to *link removed* to get the additional info and to assure you that you are talking to the right people. 

The recent anger and hostility here at curvage towards us is bc we are forcing some members not to repost our models material which we have the copyrights to without permission.  One of the biggest concerns of models and potential models is that their photos and videos not wind up all over the internet.  We are just making sure that doesn't happen since the models trust us. 

I do not see how it is rude to ask that content not be posted without permission.  We ask that all instances of photos or videos taken without permission be removed regardless where they appear.  Yes, we cannot stop them all, but stopping similar fetish sites makes sense as that is where most people with the fetish look first.  Obviously if a girl who frequents here were to decide to model, she would be free to continue to share here if she wanted. 

So let me get this straight:  1) Because we ask that content which models themselves ask be diligently guarded and kept at our site be flagged and removed--well within your rules.  2) Because I ask that I not be referred to as "Hitler" because I operate a paysite, one of the first fetish paysites hence the hatred because before me it was all free, and flag such posts as hate speech and libel also rule breakers here.  You are asking us not to contact female members of this forum.  You are now making it a policy that we cannot PM potential models because you don't like that we ask you to do your job as moderator?

I see that you are a moderator.  I asked if you are the owner and the final policy decision maker.

I'm not flaming you.  This is general discussion and I am having a general discussion.  I didn't see that Chubby flamed or called me any names which could be called hate speech.  He was just uninformed about copyright or more likely simply didn't care and he was trying to get traffic to his small forum by encouraging material not allowed here to be posted there. 

We've never had a problem with material being posted here legally.  There's a paysite board here as well as a requests area where we usually have a promo person to post at.  The issue is when a general pictures or videos thread becomes the spot for every single person with a few pix of that model to dump them and lately that became a trend.  So like you, I became disgusted and asked that all photos simply be removed.  I did not ask that the legally posted links be removed, but those were as well, even though they were posted by members of your board who had done nothing wrong under either your rules or the law. 

And as for other sites not being concerned with where their content winds up, perhaps they should be:

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=248.msg1732#msg1732

Let me be clear.  I have NOT sent a DMCA notice.  I just asked if it was going to be necessary since one of your moderators was allowing this "Chubs" person to speak for Curvage and inquiring about specific paperwork.  And now once again this thread has been hijacked by the same individual lobbying the same tired arguments.  I suggest he or anyone with his sentiments might benefit from reading KFD WAS HERE: Link Removed! which was also posted at the old Curvage. 

You can't see that constantly threathening us, sending DMCA notices and generally being a pain to deal with and yet still use this place to recruit new models kind of rubs us the wrong way?

I've got no problem with content owners trying to protect their content, and ask we do our part in moderating. But any sane person would acknowledge that everyone is doing this in his spare time, and we do miss stuff. I also don't mind the flagging you do, because that actually makes our job easier.

But when you start sending DMCA notices because 'Curvage is taking up too much time checking for posted content' that's just a shitty thing to do, and feels like it's out of spite or power play.

Stop worrying about the 0,1% of your pictures being posted here, and look elsewhere. I saw a 'site-rip' of your stuff on two different places. You should find those instead of worrying about the 10 pictures here. 

Anyway, we remove all Stuffer31 content we see on-site and recognize. That's what you can expect from us.