got an email from stuffer31?

Guest hithere9878

Guest hithere9878

Is this normal?

I posted on the old forum about how I was binging for the week/trying to gain belly fat and asking for advice, and I got an email from stuffer31 asking to document my gain on their site? Do they do this often?

Guest chubbycurves

He probably does do it a lot.  I wouldn't work for him for any amount of money.  Seems really skanky that he is too good for us to allow any of "his" pictures to be shown on this group but yet its ok for him to TROLL for girls who will make him money.  What a loser.  Please don't let him use you for money.  Chubs

If I see any of Stuffer's stuff on here, I am torpedoing it... I for one do not appreciate him PM'ing girls on here of all places, to model for his site. Does that mean he is going to raise a stink when you post your own pictures on here as well?

KFD

Is this normal?

I posted on the old forum about how I was binging for the week/trying to gain belly fat and asking for advice, and I got an email from stuffer31 asking to document my gain on their site? Do they do this often?

lol That doesn't surprise me. I know he lurks on Fantasy Feeder to look for new talent.

We do commonly approach potential models through various forums.  The reason we don't post directly in the forum is because there are so many haters who despise the site bc it is a paysite.  If you are interested you may go to *link removed* to get the additional info and to assure you that you are talking to the right people. 

The recent anger and hostility here at curvage towards us is bc we are forcing some members not to repost our models material which we have the copyrights to without permission.  One of the biggest concerns of models and potential models is that their photos and videos not wind up all over the internet.  We are just making sure that doesn't happen since the models trust us. 

Quite honestly, controlling where your content is posted is damn near impossible. You have to remember that the fatgirlworld is an electronic microcosm, and you are bound to see your stuff pop up from time to time. I understand copyright concerns, but if someone is passing your material off as their own, I see that as a problem. What is the difference of someone posting your stuff to Tumblr, or maybe an artistic type freehand drawing one of your images. Where do you draw the line?

I find it quite rude that complaints are being lodged that Stuffer31 material is getting flagged, then members here are being contacted to model on your site. I think not posting your stuff here and contacting our members is a fair deal...

And as far as who I am? Look at the tagline under my name.  ;)

KFD

I do not see how it is rude to ask that content not be posted without permission.  We ask that all instances of photos or videos taken without permission be removed regardless where they appear.  Yes, we cannot stop them all, but stopping similar fetish sites makes sense as that is where most people with the fetish look first.  Obviously if a girl who frequents here were to decide to model, she would be free to continue to share here if she wanted. 

So let me get this straight:  1) Because we ask that content which models themselves ask be diligently guarded and kept at our site be flagged and removed--well within your rules.  2) Because I ask that I not be referred to as "Hitler" because I operate a paysite, one of the first fetish paysites hence the hatred because before me it was all free, and flag such posts as hate speech and libel also rule breakers here.  You are asking us not to contact female members of this forum.  You are now making it a policy that we cannot PM potential models because you don't like that we ask you to do your job as moderator?

I see that you are a moderator.  I asked if you are the owner and the final policy decision maker.

I am going to get into a flame war. I don't run the bus here, I'm a mod. I have never called you any names, and if people do, such as what Chubby said on here yesterday, set him straight. Quite frankly, I am tired of dealing with any Stuffer business on here, and anything I see I am removing. With that said, I don't feel that contacting anyone on here is appropriate if you are going have problems with seeing your content here. People can do the best they can, but I don't see any other paysite owner so concerned with where their material ends up.

KFD

I'm not flaming you.  This is general discussion and I am having a general discussion.  I didn't see that Chubby flamed or called me any names which could be called hate speech.  He was just uninformed about copyright or more likely simply didn't care and he was trying to get traffic to his small forum by encouraging material not allowed here to be posted there. 

We've never had a problem with material being posted here legally.  There's a paysite board here as well as a requests area where we usually have a promo person to post at.  The issue is when a general pictures or videos thread becomes the spot for every single person with a few pix of that model to dump them and lately that became a trend.  So like you, I became disgusted and asked that all photos simply be removed.  I did not ask that the legally posted links be removed, but those were as well, even though they were posted by members of your board who had done nothing wrong under either your rules or the law. 

And as for other sites not being concerned with where their content winds up, perhaps they should be:

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=248.msg1732#msg1732

I'm not flaming you.  This is general discussion and I am having a general discussion.  I didn't see that Chubby flamed or called me any names which could be called hate speech.  He was just uninformed about copyright or more likely simply didn't care and he was trying to get traffic to his small forum by encouraging material not allowed here to be posted there. 

We've never had a problem with material being posted here legally.  There's a paysite board here as well as a requests area where we usually have a promo person to post at.  The issue is when a general pictures or videos thread becomes the spot for every single person with a few pix of that model to dump them and lately that became a trend.  So like you, I became disgusted and asked that all photos simply be removed.  I did not ask that the legally posted links be removed, but those were as well, even though they were posted by members of your board who had done nothing wrong under either your rules or the law. 

And as for other sites not being concerned with where their content winds up, perhaps they should be:

tumblr_lts0cu3qMA1r22325o2_500.gif

I do not see how it is rude to ask that content not be posted without permission.  We ask that all instances of photos or videos taken without permission be removed regardless where they appear.  Yes, we cannot stop them all, but stopping similar fetish sites makes sense as that is where most people with the fetish look first.  Obviously if a girl who frequents here were to decide to model, she would be free to continue to share here if she wanted. 

So let me get this straight:  1) Because we ask that content which models themselves ask be diligently guarded and kept at our site be flagged and removed--well within your rules.  2) Because I ask that I not be referred to as "Hitler" because I operate a paysite, one of the first fetish paysites hence the hatred because before me it was all free, and flag such posts as hate speech and libel also rule breakers here.  You are asking us not to contact female members of this forum.  You are now making it a policy that we cannot PM potential models because you don't like that we ask you to do your job as moderator?

I see that you are a moderator.  I asked if you are the owner and the final policy decision maker.

You can't see that constantly threathening us, sending DMCA notices and generally being a pain to deal with and yet still use this place to recruit new models kind of rubs us the wrong way?

I've got no problem with content owners trying to protect their content, and ask we do our part in moderating. But any sane person would acknowledge that everyone is doing this in his spare time, and we do miss stuff. I also don't mind the flagging you do, because that actually makes our job easier.

But when you start sending DMCA notices because 'Curvage is taking up too much time checking for posted content' that's just a shitty thing to do, and feels like it's out of spite or power play.

Stop worrying about the 0,1% of your pictures being posted here, and look elsewhere. I saw a 'site-rip' of your stuff on two different places. You should find those instead of worrying about the 10 pictures here. 

Anyway, we remove all Stuffer31 content we see on-site and recognize. That's what you can expect from us.

Guest chubbycurves

Ummm, see this is where you are wrong.  Since I work in a law office that deals with copyright, I know all about it.  If any of your content shows up on my "small site"  You will have to show the paperwork to get it removed just like would on most other websites.  You sending a threatening letter isn't gonna fly for me.  I beat you at your own game several years ago and I'll beat you at it again.  Chubs

Guest chubbycurves

By the way, your girls showing up here would be GOOD for you, not bad.  This is what I've never been able to understand about you.  You kill yourself by emitting this image of a hitler.  I'm not personally in to any of the foreign girls on your website.  If I was, I still wouldn't join just because of your attitude.  Its not because it should be free, its because You put a stranglehold on these girls from 3rd world countries (mostly philippines)  and try to dictate every single picture of them.  lots of free pictures floating around that have a stuffer31 watermark would do much much more to help you and your image.  duh  Chubs

Guest chubbycurves

You can't see that constantly threathening us, sending DMCA notices and generally being a pain to deal with and yet still use this place to recruit new models kind of rubs us the wrong way?

I've got no problem with content owners trying to protect their content, and ask we do our part in moderating. But any sane person would acknowledge that everyone is doing this in his spare time, and we do miss stuff. I also don't mind the flagging you do, because that actually makes our job easier.

But when you start sending DMCA notices because 'Curvage is taking up too much time checking for posted content' that's just a shitty thing to do, and feels like it's out of spite or power play.

Stop worrying about the 0,1% of your pictures being posted here, and look elsewhere. I saw a 'site-rip' of your stuff on two different places. You should find those instead of worrying about the 10 pictures here. 

Anyway, we remove all Stuffer31 content we see on-site and recognize. That's what you can expect from us.

He already threatened those other places and they didn't listen.  So that was the end of that.  Chubs

Let me be clear.  I have NOT sent a DMCA notice.  I just asked if it was going to be necessary since one of your moderators was allowing this "Chubs" person to speak for Curvage and inquiring about specific paperwork.  And now once again this thread has been hijacked by the same individual lobbying the same tired arguments.  I suggest he or anyone with his sentiments might benefit from reading KFD WAS HERE: Link Removed! which was also posted at the old Curvage. 

Guest chubbycurves

I havn't hijacked anything.  I don't speak for curvage.  Nobody said that.  Your just trying to cause division now.  Chubs

Ummm, see this is where you are wrong.  Since I work in a law office that deals with copyright, I know all about it.  If any of your content shows up on my "small site"  You will have to show the paperwork to get it removed just like would on most other websites.  You sending a threatening letter isn't gonna fly for me.  I beat you at your own game several years ago and I'll beat you at it again.  Chubs

Maybe this Stuffer31 chap is a dickhead or maybe not, but generally we extend a courtesy to other sites that allows them to request removal on copyrighted content without going through all the necessary litigious channels. There's no point sticking a road block in place just because you don't like the guy. And again, we don't prevent other sites from contacting people via PMs to recruit for modeling - no doubt it's happened to many girls from BigCuties and Bombshells over the years. So there's no grounds for us to bitch about it, or to take exception to Stuffer31 - perhaps the owner is overzealous, but everyone on these forums just inflames the hostility.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe this Stuffer31 chap is a dickhead or maybe not, but generally we extend a courtesy to other sites that allows them to request removal on copyrighted content without going through all the necessary litigious channels. There's no point sticking a road block in place just because you don't like the guy. And again, we don't prevent other sites from contacting people via PMs to recruit for modeling - no doubt it's happened to many girls from BigCuties and Bombshells over the years. So there's no grounds for us to bitch about it, or to take exception to Stuffer31 - perhaps the owner is overzealous, but everyone on these forums just inflames the hostility.

Very well said, SHTMLF.

And who is the common denomonator?

The question of PMing is interesting. In places where I have moderated, we didn't do anything about private messages, because they are private, and easy to ignore. The exception is if there are a lot of complaints.

I think that any form of soliciting via PM is rude. If someone posts their email, that opens them up for general contact, but private messages shouldn't be of a commercial nature unless that is specifically invited. I suggest having guidelines about that, but not enforced rules.

Stuffer31 does not seem to be trying to make friends with other sites and does not seem to be focussed on customer service. Their business model involves jealously guarding their content. I don't know who is right and who is wrong, but that philosophy about how the Web works is at odds with how Curvage and its members feel. These are reasons to NOT treat Stuffer31 like other pay sites. I would be more deferential to BigCuties and paysites that are more professional or at least friendly.

On the other hand, consistency in moderation can be rewarding, and inconsistency can make moderation more difficult.

I don't post a lot here, but i thought I'd put in my two cents.

Stuffer31 is all I had when I was younger. It helped me feel out what I was into, and what I would still be into as an adult. I couldn't pay for anything back then, and watching those 30 second previews was pure bliss. I hadn't found any other sites until much later, so it was like watching your favorite TV program and waiting for new installments. Year after year, the previews got shorter and shorter, and my ability to find sites like Curvage and FF became much better because I knew where to look. By the time I had reached adulthood and was willing to pay for a video here and there, I picked stuffer's site first. At first it was great, being able to see past the 10-30 second mark, and actually see the models gain or eat or whatever. Eventually, like most things, that initial excitement came to pass. I was disappointed by the camera quality and the overall "fake ness" of the models. Some of which rarely ever gained, others that seemed bored to even exist, as if updating was a chore, and not to mention the multitude of girls that don't speak English. I find that to be the most flawed part of the site because of the connection that is supposed to be made across a screen. However, it was not all bad. The girls that did gain were pure gems. But after so much sub-par work, and a wrong that was never righted by the customer service department, I decided two things A) Never set up a membership with stuffer, and B) I would take my business elsewhere except for rare occasions. Every time I see one of stuffers video's lingering out on the web for public consumption, I enjoy a small victory. It isn't the content leak that ruins business, the gaming/movie/music industry get through leaks with finesse, they dust it off their shoulders and keep making money. The reason people portray stuffer in a negative light is because of the way he handles business. Poor quality, feigned enthusiasm, and an overall shoddy business model is what draws money away from one site to another. And that is what also draws negative criticism and an overall negative opinion.

• 1 month later...

stuffer31 has been around awhile, that's for sure.  but i remember before he showed up on the original Stuffed on intellex.net.  at first, he seemed like a pretty stand up guy, posting 3 pictures of his girlfriend - was it Mandy? - eating a cheeseburger or something along those lines.  he, and i, and several others, including many of you, I am sure, saw a business opportunity based on the interest that Frostbyte's site was pulling in.  particularly on the topic of photos as opposed to drawings.  and people eating food, not.. other..  so.  business opportunity.  but see we have an unspoken code: to keep it free, to share,  to contribute and to take at will.  we were, are, an honorable group.  but yeah so...  interest in this ... free....  i could probably make money off this... it is the way of things, and if the first man to try and profit from this desire wasn't stuffer31, it surely would have been stuffer32. 

but like some others have said, the guy's got a bad attitude and questionable business ptactices. i, and people i know have worked with him.  his venture has lasted longer than i expected it to because of this, but it is showing its age and will be devoured by a site or sites that provide not the best pictures, but the best and least intrusive (payments, ads, poor design) interface allowing the COMMUNITY to SHARE freely.  we do find ourselves at Curvage at this moment, do we not?