Claire Sweeney

Guest muffintop_lover

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about this for a while now; do you think she knows about this community and the fetish in general? While she may not know about sites like this or have had people who've told her about them or the fetish, I have to believe that she's at least once typed her name into YouTube to see what come up and has seen that of the top 10 results of " Claire Sweeney", 3 of them are about MBFD and of those 3, 2 are compilation videos focusing on her weight gain, posted on channels that are exclusively about the weight gain fetish. And I wont mention the results for any other "tube/hub" sites. 

While there's plenty of actresses, singers, celebrities etc who've been the subject of the fetish one way or another, I think Claire is one of the few who embodies it in one of the most purest ways and I struggle to believe that she isn't aware of it or at least became aware of it after the show or during the filming. What do you think?

I think Claire is one of the best example of a celebrity who should be aware of this specific fetish. The only other person I know of is YouTuber Anna Akana who shared a weight gain morph of her that cahabent (I think) did of her on Instagram.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...